Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] Colors+lighting of the whole level change after using the operator

(XBOX)zorroporro

I've been noticing this, I'm hoping it's not just some weird coincidence, but it happens quite often (not every time): when I switch to the operator mode to get my passives, and get back to normal mode, the colors of the level (map, surroundings) change. It becomes more "pale" and cold, as if it's nighttime suddenly. I haven't noticed this on plains, because I haven't played it much, but on regular missions instead. I can get glimpses of the old, proper colors when I go back to the operator mode and use the invisibility ability (left bumper by default), but I can't get them back for the duration of said mission. I can also get glimpses of the real colors when I get hit, or when I use certain abilities (Rhino's stomp, for example). Just got this issue on Venus (outside mission) and right after that in void (inside mission, naturally). Everything just becomes a bit more dim and cold. It's playable and it's not ruining the match, and no "glitches" appear, but it's a bit distracting.

I've used Ash, Rhino, Frost and many frames lately, so I don't think it's an issue bound to a specific warframe. It also happens regardless of when I'm playing with squads (public) or solo.

Here are my settings, if it means anything to the devs:

Brightness 50

Contrast 50

FOV 78 max

Screen shake enabled

Adaptive exposure enabled

Glare enabled

Ambient occlusion enabled

Dynamic resolution disabled

Depth of view enabled

Motion blur enabled

Bloom enabled, intensity 40