Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help

(PSN)squishy0925

Question

When I open Warframe it says cannot connect. I've tried everything including delete. So now I have to restart but I wasn't that far. But I was playing fine last night then all of a sudden it said network not responding. Since then I can't play. I can play anything else, so either warframe is down or something is wrong with my end. Anyone have an answer

8 answers to this question

I didn't think to because all other games work. Like D2 and Assassin's Creed Origins. I'm going to do that and if that's all, UGH. Last night I was playing just fine then all of a sudden I got kicked and couldn't log back in. I did get on companion app for a sec but logged out of that and then Warframe went dead, it said network not responding and kicked me. But nothing else in house on WiFi went out and all my other games connected just fine. 

Well I restarted router and that didn't work. Still says cannot connect try again. Last night it was telling me I needed an account to play and I have one. So I deleted everything in system and in cloud for Warframe and re-downloading. I got the new booster pack for beginners and it says 100 platinum and other stuff which I did receive all but the 100 platinum. Before this mishap I only had 30 platinum. I don't know what's going on but hopefully this fixed things. I like this game

Edited by (PS4)squishy0925
An update

Continuing from the above thread about NAT (other games working don't mean this isn't an issue):

1. Do a network test from your PS4's settings.  What "NAT Type" does it display?
  2. Is Warframe up to date? (do a manual check for update for the app, just in case)
  3. Has anything else with your internet connection been misbehaving or not working right since this issue started? (internet providers have a habit of doing stuff on their end, breaking games and sometimes other sites and services, but there's rarely - if ever - any info to track this down and relies totally on them to fix whatever they broke if that's the case)

Try taking your PS4 over to a friend's house, plug it in and try to connect using their internet connection, If it all works fine - as I suspect it will - the issue will be with your cable company. 

If it doesn't work their either, try logging in as you on another friend's PS4 using your PSN ID (assuming they allow you to install Warframe temporarily), If it connects fine there but the last (alternative internet) test didn't work, you have an issue with your PS4.

If the above alternate checks don't work at all, then it's likely an issue at Warframe's end, and you should wait for their response to your ticket.

Yeah I put a ticket in to account management and technology support. Because I actually went to my brother's and tried what you said and I can't log in. I tried someone else on my PS4 here and they cant. Im gonna get a new modem tomorrow and hopefully warframe support answer me back sometime soon. It's been almost 2 days since my ticket for tech support and just today for account management so if not by tomorrow I'm going to try calling warframe support

9 hours ago, (PS4)squishy0925 said:

Yeah I put a ticket in to account management and technology support. Because I actually went to my brother's and tried what you said and I can't log in. I tried someone else on my PS4 here and they cant. Im gonna get a new modem tomorrow and hopefully warframe support answer me back sometime soon. It's been almost 2 days since my ticket for tech support and just today for account management so if not by tomorrow I'm going to try calling warframe support

So to recap:

1. You cannot log into your account on another's internet connection
  2. Others CAN log into their account on that same internet connection (You didn't cover this one above)
  3. Others cannot log into their account while on your internet connection

At the moment I'd say you could do with clarity on point 2 - it could be that coincidentally you and your brother have the same provider, and thus the same issue (i.e. could still be a provider issue), but so far the hints suggest you might have a double issue (account not accessible somehow AND provider problem)

Support will likely take a bit longer than a few days to get back to you as it's likely a complex and unclear issue BUT if you can supplement your ticket by adding the information on these tests, it might help speed up things on their end (by eliminating some possible causes for them).