Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm Manics in 2018? (Farming for Ash)

BootlegJedi

Question

I've read a lot about them spawning in the Law of Retribution.  I'm farming for Ash so I can't go to Titania because I believe those spawn the wrong type of Manics.  So where's the best place for farming Manics that'll drop Ash parts in 2018?

Edited by Happynut

8 answers to this question

Ophelia, Uranus 

When I was farming for Condition Overload at the 15 minute mark a Manic has the chance to spawn, and from my experience it happens very frequently. Id suggest Ophelia so you can farm for Ash parts, tellurium, polymer bundles, plastids and Condition Overload all at the same time. It is a very good farm spot in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Wordspoken said:

Tyl Regor, Uranus boss has forced manics spawns, I got my ash parts from defection though. Around 4-6 squads or so and a forced spawn happens, which has near guaranteed drop rate from blueprints, I believe.

Those are the wrong kind of manics. The ones that spawn with Tyl Regor will not drop Ash parts.

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:29 AM, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Ophelia, Uranus 

When I was farming for Condition Overload at the 15 minute mark a Manic has the chance to spawn, and from my experience it happens very frequently. Id suggest Ophelia so you can farm for Ash parts, tellurium, polymer bundles, plastids and Condition Overload all at the same time. It is a very good farm spot in my opinion.

Thanks for the advice, I'm only at pluto - so this will do me!

As someone said I would do defection since you can continue for 8 squads and at the same time farm harrow.

I did the above when farming for ash myselves and got 2 ash parts in one defection with nekros (only needed one of the parts but still)

Edited by (XB1)Dic3man