Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading with my daughter?

Kempeck

Question

I have created my daughter a warframe account, as she has seen me play, and wanted to play, herself.  I, recently, tried to setup a trade with her for a mod that I had an extra of.  I did not see her in the dojo, it in the trade screen.  she should have been standing next to me, but nothing.  What is going on?

15 answers to this question

trading from same modem ip to another account will get you banned on both accounts, i know its your daughters account, but to DE its trading to yourself and that is breaking the T&C's, as you arent allowed to boost your own alt accounts by trading to them from an original account, i would suggest you dont even try or risk perma ban on both, if your in a clan, trade items to another clan member and then get that member to trade to your daughter to prevent the bans, seems a nuisance but its that or risk perma ban

hace 1 hora, Kempeck dijo:

I have created my daughter a warframe account, as she has seen me play, and wanted to play, herself.  I, recently, tried to setup a trade with her for a mod that I had an extra of.  I did not see her in the dojo, it in the trade screen.  she should have been standing next to me, but nothing.  What is going on?

I would not do that ... trade with a account in your same IP witht the "its my daughter account" has a lor of chances of getting you ban .

I know a husband and wife who live in the same apartment, and have been playing the game at the same time, even to the point of being in the same squad. To the best of my knowledge, they've never been threatened with a ban. DE has to know that there are going to be situations that result in multiple accounts at the same location, so I highly doubt that they'll ban you because there's two accounts at your location.

That being said, DE takes people using multiple accounts to bypass in-game restrictions very seriously. If the activity between your account and your daughter's account starts to look like it's being used to bypass in-game limitations, they will ban both accounts.

I don't want to say, "Don't trade with your daughter", but the less the two accounts interact, the less likely you are to get banned.

Overall, I'd simply suggest being completely above-board on both accounts. That's really all you can do.

6 hours ago, chinhnguyen said:

she is 18 years old?

Yes.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)D34thst41ker said:

I know a husband and wife who live in the same apartment, and have been playing the game at the same time, even to the point of being in the same squad. To the best of my knowledge, they've never been threatened with a ban. DE has to know that there are going to be situations that result in multiple accounts at the same location, so I highly doubt that they'll ban you because there's two accounts at your location.

That being said, DE takes people using multiple accounts to bypass in-game restrictions very seriously. If the activity between your account and your daughter's account starts to look like it's being used to bypass in-game limitations, they will ban both accounts.

I don't want to say, "Don't trade with your daughter", but the less the two accounts interact, the less likely you are to get banned.

Overall, I'd simply suggest being completely above-board on both accounts. That's really all you can do.

I am above board.  We have run many missions together.  i'm not doing this to have 2 accounts to play, as that is bannable, but we play from the same IP's alot of the time (From home).  I will gladly submit to any type of account review to see what is going on is innocent.

12 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Try to invite her, instead of going to your dojo by yourselves. You were probably in 2 different sessions for some reason. 

Also, are you sure that she reached MR 2? 

She is MR5, almost MR6.  She wants that Ignis Wraith, BAADDDD!

il y a 10 minutes, VGPowerlord a dit :

Only 1/10th of the Dojos that existed during the Pacifism Defect event have the Ignis Wraith Blueprint.  Any Dojos created after that won't have it at all.

Mine did, but I leaved to start my own. Where was it stated that his clan was created after the event?.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

My account is 4 years old and my son has had one for 3 years I've traded/given him plenty of stuff over the years without any issue and we have the same IP.

Buying plat with a discount on one account then trading it to another account on the same IP is usually going to get a ban.

Edited by Sabreracer