Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum

(PSN)squishy0925

Question

Besides other issues I'm having, when I re-opened Warframe I did so with the latest booster pack with the duel pistols and stuff because I never even completed first mission. It says it comes with 100 platinum but when I started playing I only had 30. Also it says it comes with the ability to have more Warframes but how do I know where to look for other Warframe Spots. To see how many spots I have opened so I can fill those spots with other Warframes. 

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)squishy0925 said:

Besides other issues I'm having, when I re-opened Warframe I did so with the latest booster pack with the duel pistols and stuff because I never even completed first mission. It says it comes with 100 platinum but when I started playing I only had 30. Also it says it comes with the ability to have more Warframes but how do I know where to look for other Warframe Spots. To see how many spots I have opened so I can fill those spots with other Warframes. 

So what is your question? you purchase something and not receiving it?

12 minutes ago, (PS4)squishy0925 said:

Yeah, well it was the free PS pack so I didn't purchase it but yeah I didn't get the platinum. But my main question is how do I know how many Warframes I can have before I have to buy more spots for more. 

you start with 2 Warframe slot

Note that your starting frame counted as 1 slot, increase your mastery for more slot

Edited by InfinityS055