Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaving group after bounties

vostok3

It seems like every time a bounty ends, everyone just leaves the group and I get a chain of "The host has left, please wait."  Often times, the game just freaks out after enough host drops and kicks me back to Cetus and I lose everything I got from the bounty.  This happened to me several times today.  I actually almost hate that this option exists.  It's like a race to see who can ditch the group the fastest to not glitch the dang bounty. I get that no one wants to wait for the group to rally at the Cetus gate, but losing Axi relics because of this is so frustrating.

I guess this is just a rant since the issue is mostly the game dropping back to Cetus sometimes, which is unpredictable, but man is it frustrating.  

Happens in eidolon hunts as well, 50/50 if host leaves you get kicked out back to ship and you lose everything, and some people do it on purpose, ive had people quit eidolons right on kill on last eidolon so no1 gets anything at all, as once you load back in teralyst is gone and so are rewards that would have dropped

Yeah, that's an A****** thing to do as a host, unless teammates are deliberately staying out of the evac, failed host migrations happen and happen often.

The most efficient thing is to leave the group as soon as you can after the bounty is done if you're not the host to avoid this, if you're the host just wait like 2 minutes or so and if your teammates aren't coming, leave the group.

That's the most fair thing to everyone.