The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Submersible and Uranus - Probably why I'll leave

SaintDaisley

5 hours ago, UniversalPixle said:

The fact that the majority of archwing and sharkwing related posts are filled with people complaining about it and not really giving feedback so they can try and fix it means that DE will most likely do something to try and fix archwing randomly and no one will like it or just ignore it for a while and then take it out completely like dark sectors and trials.

This is not me trying to defend DE, but if you look at it from the side of a developer who devoted a lot of time to a mechanic or game mode and it's getting nothing but complaint after complaint with no feedback to try and make it better, they won't know what to add or change to make it enjoyable and they obviously don't want to remove it because of how much time and money was invested in it.

There is tons of feedback.  The biggest problem I have is the pilot choice makes no difference whatsoever.  If I could synergize Warframe abilities with my archwing, I'd like archwing.  

I'd rather the archwings just look like drones because they do not need a pilot.  They are completely separate with own skills, stats, mods, etc.  It's a different game entirely.  Sure there happens to be a Warframe attached but suddenly Nova can't slow, frost forgets how to globe, banshee cannot sonar (underwater), etc.  

DE would need to create at least 2 skills per archwing & sharkwing per frame that can share animations but have either different or same effect and base stats for armor/health to balance  I mean ember could use accelerant and still have fireball.  This would go a long way to making the gamemode integrated and fun.

But it takes work.  DE clearly doesn't want to invest the work required to make it awesome so I'd prefer if it was just removed.  As it is, I avoid everything archwing with exception of plains to get around fast but I never fight from sky, you lose focus, XP, and it's clunky.