Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reduce PoE lag during Tridolon

Jibrael

Question

Hi guys sorry to bother you, i need some help with this problem that i have

To put it simply i cant play Tridolon cap withouth having lag, slow loading and fps drop in the beginning of PoE is the main problem

Whenever i wanted to do an Eidolon capture mission this always happens :

1) it took me a veeery long time to connect insde the map, around 5~7 minutes in loading screen alone

2) When i eventually get inside PoE, it lag so bad that it took around 3 minutes for it to stabilize and i can continue to move normaly (i think its what they call FPS drop ?)

3) I dont know if this is relevant but according to some of my party mates, my ping is around 230~ when doing raid with party

Because of this i only fought and beat eidolon in a party 4 times since the update came out, and that only happen because they are kind enough to wait for me to connect and stabilize

So yeah, eidolon raid hasnt been a good experience for me, i really wanna fix it, i felt bad for all those people whom i dissapointed because i cant connect in time and wasting everyone's time

This problem only happen when im in a party, when im soloing PoE it works fine (some lag in the beginning but not as bad as doing raids)

So is there a way to fix or improve my condition ? I tried lowering graphic settings to the lowest but its not working

Is there anyway to lower the graphic further ? As far as i can tell my main problem is because of the graphic is too high for my PC so let me know if i have to take something else into consideration besides the graphic.

FYI :

My internet speed (speedtest.net)

PING : 5 Download : 18 MBPS Upload : 20 MBPS

My Spec :

Processor : Intel i3 2120 CPU@3.30GHz

RAM : 4GB

Graphic : NVIDIA GeForce GT 730

Direct X : 11

Also will it help if i upgrade my RAM ? ive been thinking to increase my RAM for a while now

Edited by Jibrael

7 answers to this question

did you try lowering the in-game graphics?

i guess you already did, mostly i think it just maybe your connection and the graphics card / core

The having alot of ping is connection

and the lag being cause i think its the graphic card can't handle the texture in the PoE

Edited by InfinityS055

8 minutes ago, InfinityS055 said:

did you try lowering the in-game graphics?

i guess you already did, mostly i think it just maybe your connection and the graphics card / core

The having alot of ping is connection

and the lag being cause i think its the graphic card can't handle the texture in the PoE

graphic huh, is there anyway to reduce in game texture ? like removing all the significant detail ?

9 hours ago, xubile said:

your biggest throttle there must've been the texture rendering, gt series isn't really build for gaming

is there anyway to reduce the rendering process ? i dont mind playing on a minecraft setting as long as it works

Edited by Jibrael

2 hours ago, Jibrael said:

is there anyway to reduce the rendering process ? i dont mind playing on a minecraft setting as long as it works

quick google search get me to this video,

it reallly turned warframe to minecraft graphic, haven't tested it myself however, but it might help

1 hour ago, xubile said:

quick google search get me to this video,

it reallly turned warframe to minecraft graphic, haven't tested it myself however, but it might help

Ah yes it WORKED, thanks man, it boosted my gameplay tremendously at the cost of graphic, I just finished Tridolon cap flawlessly. Thanks for your help mate now I can finally experience eidolon raids to the fullest.