Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A possible updated guide for Wisps?

GandlingNecrolord

Hey guys,

So a lot of things got changed during the updates, and I mean A LOT (R.I.P. Ember Prime).

One of them that I'm afraid of is Cetus Wisp spawns, since the mining nodes have been changed quite a bit. I don't mean the bounties giving wisps, I mean next to the water. The natural spawns

Can anyone confirm or deny if these spawns have been decreased or not? Maybe I'm getting unlucky but it feels like it. If so, can anyone give an updated guide or a link to a thread of an updated guide or video? Thank you, Tenno.

I felt they got nerfed back during operation plague star but I seemed to be on my own in that opinion based on my clan.... I haven't noticed any further reductions since operation plague star but a clan mate said to me last night they'd felt it had changed but he hadn't been looking for wisps much unlike how I had been earlier on. 

They really need to double the amount of wisp spawns, allow them to be purchased via standing in cetus, & maybe make some sort of node we can harvest them from.

They are way too rare & hard to acquire for such a common ingredient in crafting recipes.

I personally feel like Wisps should be phased out of 75% of the recipes & replaced with refined Gems.

We don't have much of a use for the majority of refined gems.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

They really need to double the amount of wisp spawns, allow them to be purchased via standing in cetus, & maybe make some sort of node we can harvest them from.

They are way too rare & hard to acquire for such a common ingredient in crafting recipes.

I personally feel like Wisps should be phased out of 75% of the recipes & replaced with refined Gems.

We don't have much of a use for the majority of refined gems.

"Rare"

Go do some T5 bounties. Then tell me about how rare they are.

4 hours ago, Cryptix123 said:

"Rare"

Go do some T5 bounties. Then tell me about how rare they are.

I have done many of them. I get Relics & Breath of the Eidolon all the time.

Wisps just do not drop for me. I'm forced to hunt them in the field if I want to craft anything.

Making a 3/3/2 amp took me 2 & 1/2 weeks because I wasted days trying to get em from Bounties & as a result had PoE burnout. Then I had to gather them 1 by 1. I was lucky to get 3 per map load. Normally only 2 spawned. =/