Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ingame-RP

Foxweave

Hey im looking for like minded people who love RP and love warframe lore and want to make an ingame rp/or join the one i have to make a lore based rp together if your interested reply to this or message me ingame (Foxweave) or messege me in discord (Hern#7288) both the ingame and messaging me on discord is an easier way to contact me. i know in game rp would not be easy in this game but its what i prefer to text based if there are any rpers out there interested please messege me!

1 hour ago, Foxweave said:

Hey im looking for like minded people who love RP and love warframe lore and want to make an ingame rp/or join the one i have to make a lore based rp together if your interested reply to this or message me ingame (Foxweave) or messege me in discord (Hern#7288) both the ingame and messaging me on discord is an easier way to contact me. i know in game rp would not be easy in this game but its what i prefer to text based if there are any rpers out there interested please messege me!

Wrong forum. This should go in the RP forum.

But I would see some people liking this.

Edited by EndermanBeast

I mean. Sure why not, everyone does what they like but to me RPing something inside a game is quite weird. Essentially while u're playing u're already roleplaying ur character. It's like roleplaying a roleplay. Just seems a bit unnecessary and honestly a bit creepy. 

5 hours ago, NPC said:

I mean. Sure why not, everyone does what they like but to me RPing something inside a game is quite weird. Essentially while u're playing u're already roleplaying ur character. It's like roleplaying a roleplay. Just seems a bit unnecessary and honestly a bit creepy. 

Hello, That One Guy.

That's like saying when you play Monopoly you're roleplaying a little pewter top-hat.