Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

keeping Eidolon Lures alive without healer frame?

(PSN)supersocc11

Is there any way to keep them alive without using trin, oberon, etc?  I like to solo teralysts, but i always just give up on capturing them because my lures die because i like to play as Atlas, Ash, Loki, and Excalibur.  Any tips on how to keep the lures alive while playing solo without a healing frame is much appreciated!

Yes, but its time consuming, you can either:

A) Leave them out of the way and only bring them close when you are going to hit the limbs then take them out of range again when the Eidolon doesnt teleport.

B) Use Nezha's Warding Halo Augment on them

C) Frost's Avalanche Augment

D) Sancti Magistar Charge Attacks on the Vomvalysts

E) Ancient Healler Specter

Each of those have drawbacks, most use time, others needs Enemies to hit, others dont heal.

You can use Ancient Healer Specter: it affects both the lures and you (also protects you from magnetic waves). But the range is around 5m and the specter tends to poke around slapping Eidolon or Womvalysts. Alternatively, making both the Lures and Healer hold position can be a good strategy, but remember that Gunther and Hyde move pretty fast compared to Terry. And any Eidolon's stomp attack means you say goodbye to Specter because it will pushed back.

Gara's [2] can be casted on them providing 90% DR you can just sacrifice everything for DUR and some STR to reach 90% DR.

Using Warframe Specters:

Warframe Specters are now much smarter! If you don't recall, Specters are craftable gear you can equip to summon an AI companion in battle. We've done a general intelligence pass on their proficiency with Weapons, and we've also updated their power-casting logic. Virtually every power is now castable with only a few exceptions!

Specters CANNOT cast the following Abilities: Vauban's Minelayer, Ivara's Zipline, Titania's Razorwing, Nekros’ Desecrate and Shadows of the Dead, Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Valkyr’s Hysteria, Wukong’s Primal Fury, Cloud Walker, and Defy, Atlas’ Petrify and Tectonics, Limbo's entire kit (save for the damage aspect of Banish), and finally Zephyr’s Dive Bomb.

7 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Yes, but its time consuming, you can either:

A) Leave them out of the way and only bring them close when you are going to hit the limbs then take them out of range again when the Eidolon doesnt teleport.

B) Use Nezha's Warding Halo Augment on them

C) Frost's Avalanche Augment

D) Sancti Magistar Charge Attacks on the Vomvalysts

E) Ancient Healler Specter

Each of those have drawbacks, most use time, others needs Enemies to hit, others dont heal.

also the good ways to keep 'em safe :clap:

Edited by Thundervision

your most practical option is to take a Damage Multiplying Warframe instead and completing it as fast as possible so they don't have time to die.

you could take something pure Support to protect them, but i assume your goal is to complete as many per night as you can and then if you aren't going to use a Healer, you want Damage.

hace 1 hora, (PS4)supersocc11 dijo:

Is there any way to keep them alive without using trin, oberon, etc?  I like to solo teralysts, but i always just give up on capturing them because my lures die because i like to play as Atlas, Ash, Loki, and Excalibur.  Any tips on how to keep the lures alive while playing solo without a healing frame is much appreciated!

So you like to play frames that are totally useless to the hunt and you dont even can use any skill of them in the eidolon :S why do you "like" to play them if you cant use their kit ? ... sound like a child excuse .

12 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

So you like to play frames that are totally useless to the hunt and you dont even can use any skill of them in the eidolon :S why do you "like" to play them if you cant use their kit ? ... sound like a child excuse .

Why do you "Like" Yagami Light? he was such a $&*^! Sound like serial murderer to me..

10 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

maybe it could consume shields to keep it alive or something kinda like how hijack missions

no thanks, it's hard enough keeping shields up with all of Terry's attacks, Vomvalysts and the occasional rogue Grineer shooting at you. first idea is good though.

unfortunately healers and DPS are the only ones welcome in Eidolon squads, since it's basically just a question of keeping Lures alive while dealing as much damage as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, thekevinater said:

you can use limbo as he has an augment ehich heaks 20% hp and he can make the kures immortal for some time although limbo is quite squishy but his rift makes almost all attacked from the eidolons pretty useless as he wont take dmg from them 

Imagine trying to aim limbos 1 at stack of lures, with all those explosions and visual clutter going around you. Multiple times per lure since it's not healing 100% of hp. I'm getting that event defection flashbacks all over again.

I think DE should add AI team mates when soloing in the plains, like in syndicate missions, but actually useful as distractions or support. If we could pick a focus for the team in cetus beforehand, like stealth, healing, dps etc that would be great and would make sure they would compliment your play, for example not alerting all the guards whilst you are stealthing about, or replenishing your shields while you are actually trying to get your health low etc.

A healing preset could perhaps focus on keeping lures and yourself alive.

Alternatively, they could release a secondary heal beam weapon, which would be great. Perhaps even as an augment for an existing weapon.

hace 1 hora, (PS4)EVILFLUFFMONSTER dijo:

I think DE should add AI team mates when soloing in the plains, like in syndicate missions, but actually useful as distractions or support. If we could pick a focus for the team in cetus beforehand, like stealth, healing, dps etc that would be great and would make sure they would compliment your play, for example not alerting all the guards whilst you are stealthing about, or replenishing your shields while you are actually trying to get your health low etc.

A healing preset could perhaps focus on keeping lures and yourself alive.

Alternatively, they could release a secondary heal beam weapon, which would be great. Perhaps even as an augment for an existing weapon.

Lures dont need to be heal or protected against Teralyst (the other 2 , being the only things close to "endgame" its absurd that you/he ask to solo them without even try to use the right set up )  ... is almost imposible for him to kill them . And no ... its a "group"(if you cant do it alone)  task , if you cant put a little effort its not fair to ask to DE for advantages . And again , he is asking for things that seems more like a "i want it because i cant have it" childs cry , any of the frames that he "like" to use , can do anythings with any of their skill that interact with the Teralyst  , so how in hell are more "fun" than others where they entire kit has no use .