Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seems DE has made end game content pointless

VorsMainAccount

30 minutes ago, VorsMainAccount said:

It's not irrelevant when you have a choice of inviting that MR1 into the raid where with a hunt you don't 

Well that was kind of the downfall of raiding anyway. Most people probably wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of coordinating and creating a huge group of players to do one mission, it probably put a lot off from even trying it. Warframe isn't like MMOs, it's a lot more fast paced, especially in terms of how quickly you can jump into a mission.

But if you want to add that extra step to your Eidolon hunts you can already do that with invite-only groups.

2 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

Good. Rivens literally break the game's limits. 

Side note. This is explicitly the case. Rivens are outside the game balance and are a time and resource sink above and beyond the game's balance.

They weren't designed with regard to the game's limits, they don't break anything.

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

The hardcore 1337 Trials players' Arcane inventories are now worth pennies on the dollar and they are salty they can't over charge people.

The supply increase greatly.

I made thousands of plat off of something that others were not willing to do and they are the ones who decided not to do them so I have no sympathy for them.

4 hours ago, VorsMainAccount said:

Not newsworthy i'm just saying it should be MR locked or atleast complete second dream and gara's quest before allowing you to take on a eidolon.

pointless, since you wont see those players in the plains anyway. if they find the way, they should be welcome

1 hour ago, Loviam said:

The teralyst arcanes are all S#&$. I checked the drop table. They arent even worth having 

That is the vast majority of arcanes tbh. Theres maybe 5 or 6 which are actually considered good in their own right, while the rest are either an average bonus not really worth getting excited about, or just hot garbage.

1 hour ago, Brorelia said:

I made thousands of plat off of something that others were not willing to do and they are the ones who decided not to do them so I have no sympathy for them.

The game should always be developed for gameplay first, market second. Getting 3 arcanes a day when you need 10 of the same to max out only one was really not worth the effort of raids. Now they drop in sensible quantities, and still from a challenging location. I don't care about the market value of something if I'm having fun with it.

8 hours ago, VorsMainAccount said:

It's not irrelevant when you have a choice of inviting that MR1 into the raid where with a hunt you don't 

Oh I get it.  Letting players exclude other players from easy access to content is what makes it end game.   Loooooooooooooooooool

12 hours ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Leaving the group because matchmaking allowed something that doesn't make sense is not an option.
It's not about minding, it's about not even having the ability to play that content and still getting rewarded for it.

Eidolons have been created and "sold" to the player-base with the idea of being "Higher-Tier" content. So again, no it's not made for lowbies, even less straight up Mastery rank 1 players.

This isn't a world boss.
Fomorian threat and Razorback are world boss, eidolon is supposed to be high-tier challenge.

No matter what MR level they set it will still be to low to be an effective gate. Sure someone might need Second Dream as a requirement, that still doesnt mean they will carry good enough equipment to actually do anything worth a damn. So the issue that is there now, which is avoidable, will still be there later. A fresh Second Dream completee will be slightly more useful than a fresh player since he can harm the shield, but he will still only be that fraction more useful if he lacks the equipment needed after the shield is down. This is without taking into account fresh players that have picked up Prime Access early on, which means they will be far better geared and can do more damage when the shield is down.

We have to remember, going through the star chart and doing the story quests arent exactly fodder for game experience since most of those things are very trivial or have their own mechanics. You can pretty much blast through the chart with the most basic weapons and minimal mod levels, or even double capacity for that matter.

If people have trouble with PuGs they simply shouldnt PuG, there are pre-mades when you want things done in a certain way. Why DE should have to put further mechanics into place when there are several options already is beyond me. 

13 hours ago, VorsMainAccount said:

So as a test i created this alt account to see if i could reach "end game" content i.e. the eidolon hunts. It seems at as low as MR1 you can now obtain arcanes... I understand DE wasn't aiming this at low MR's and low MR people won't be focusing on this content but it needs to be addressed imo.

Even when in a party other players can put on both eidolon missions and after completing vors prize you're free to obtain arcanes at MR1.

Proof:

Reveal hidden contents

aegqzjV.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ZdFC7ti.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

OoEMIbo.jpg

giphy.gif

So you had endgame players carry a newbie through the fight.

You as a new player LITERALLY had no way to fight the thing.

Now get a full team of MR1 players & take down an Eidolon then maybe you have a point.

My point? The fight is MR locked as War Within needs to be completed bare minimum.

Last I checked to run Trials you just needed a key from the market.

So credits were all you needed.

Endgame players could carry folks through that too.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)SupremeMorpheus said:

Ooh! Ooh! I can help!

0b6e89304109ed805c27b47e133e12eb.png

This the one you mean?

Thanks a lot! Just need to cross out

"DEVS ARE INCOMPETENT AND I CAN DO A BETTER JOB"

"DE SUCKS"

"I QUIT AND SOMEHOW FEEL THE NEED TO INFORM EVERYONE"

for now

Edited by EndermanBeast

14 hours ago, Brorelia said:

Sounds like you got what you needed out of it before times changed. You came out on top here, cashing out before the bubble burst.