Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reducing Foundry Rush Errors

(PSN)Fairfied

This is my second attempt at this post, did one earlier but my wording was poor so the majority of replies were quite negative, I will now try to do better.

Last week I accidentally rushed something in my foundry. At glance it looked like it was complete because the bar appeared to be full. I double clicked X and realised I had rushed a flamin Mutagen Sample for 13p.  

Yes this was not my finest moment, and yes there are quite a lot of indicators there already to stop me doing this.  Even worse to admit was that this wasn’t the first time I’ve done this, at least the other time was a long time ago.

My problem I think is that I’m still use to the old system.  You use to click X to claim, a pop up box appeared to inform you the thing had been added to your inventory, and you had to click X again to get rid of the pop up box. I developed a very bad habit of rappidly double clicking X.

I have a feeling a lot of people get caught out with this, if this has happened to you could you comment below please.

I have two suggestions which I am pretty sure would be very easy to implement, I think it would take very little effort or time to make these changes. I do have a bachelor in information technology, and have done a little bit of programming so I have some expertise in this area.  My suggestions are:

1. Change the rush button so its not the same as the claim button

2. When something completes construction, make the colour of the bar change slightly.

If you support these suggestions please comment below.  

If you are against these changes I can only assume its because you think this would not be fast and simple for them to implement and its not worth their time. To you I can only say I am fairly sure it would be, I think I could code these changes pretty quickly.

Thanks for reading, i’m very new to posting on forums, I’m trying to get better at it.  Have a good one Tenno, peace out.

Interesting, I word things a little controversialy and I get quite a few commenters, I write very politicaly correct and I get only one comment.  Which way would be more likely to promote the change to the UI that I’m seeking?  

If you see this post and you think its a reasonable idea please comment below, we need to get this on the developers radar.

BTW, i’m on console where the UI is not as friendly as PC and mistakes like this are much easier to make