Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfair Update

Sarynesthesia

23 minutes ago, Athnamos said:

I wanna know why some people groan about raising their MR level.
Considering I get extra loadout, increased rep standing limit along with other stuff.

There are some players that actually think MR/ranks/levels/whatever in games actually matter, so they wanna be lowest as possible to be 'pro' and better than higher rank players as if they had to prove something. Not everyone though, but there are always some special snowflakes that care too much about what other players do. They're in their right to do so though, just let them be, it's when they complain on forums about things they can solve themselves when it gets on people's nerves. Like:

zwUvobZ.jpg

7 hours ago, xV3NOMx said:

I agree, but there are many players who remain at MR-07 and still don't care to move onto the next level.

[There was a time when I did not care to gain Mastery Ranks too.] 

I dont get this, Increasing MR only increases build opportunities with increased capacity on things, not to mention makes the games relic farming much more enjoyable without having to refine relics after every 2nd or 3rd fissure. 

7 hours ago, -Trey- said:

Some people lost thousands of plat due to weapon rebalancing making their rivens lose value, others gained thousands of plat that's just how it is.

Can't say I'm losing sleep about riven traders losing plat...

@OP I can't say I feel your pain, but I certainly understand how you feel. It sucks to have something ripped away, and then to top it all off have a mountainous pile of salt poured on you. Although, I can't really offer much in terms of words of comfort, besides the fact that this is a rarity, especially on this scale, so it's not likely to happen to you again

2 hours ago, Robert999220 said:

I dont get this, Increasing MR only increases build opportunities with increased capacity on things, not to mention makes the games relic farming much more enjoyable without having to refine relics after every 2nd or 3rd fissure. 

Some people find something they like and stick to it, like a comfort zone. I only really stopped caring about my mr once I hit 18... Still hasn't stopped me going up another 3 levels, but hey, I'm not exactly complaining

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 2:28 AM, Robert999220 said:

I agree there are benefits to increasing your Mastery Rank to unlock better gear, but this game is ongoing and not complete (there is not enough game content released for a player to reach MR-30).