Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls give Ember & Mirage a lil more love.

Maka.Bones

Pretty beaten horse here, so keeping it short and sweet: 

what the title says.

For ember, a little more survivability would be nice... As her firequake augment is rather hard to use at sorties, with a full damage setup. Her accelerant works as a stun, yeah... But I need to spam it every 3-5 seconds, and it doesn't work on important units. Not fun for gameplay. There are many existing suggestions/ideas of how Ember's survivability can be improved, so I won't be specific.

For Mirage, mostly how her eclipse works in PoE. It's hard to really use her effectively, in that kind of map. 

Her blinds also feel inefficient to use; they don't last long/cover a wide area, and feel expensive to use reliably. Disco ball of death's damage doesn't scale well... I do use it to soften targets, but it's not practical past Lvl 60. Cast animation is so slow, I'm better off shooting enemies in the face, than using it and possibly getting killed.

That's all, ty for reading. o/

Edited by Maka.Bones

8 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

The way I see Mirage it's like her 2 and 4 isn't even there. You just press 1 and 3 and shoot, that's about it.

I mean, I do use her 2 & 4 sometimes... When I *really* need to. It's good for trash mobs, or to soften targets, or for soft CC in "oh s#!t" moments. Could be improved though. 

*Edit* but the damage of her 2 & 4 is laughable sometimes... So I don't really rely on them for damage.

Edited by Maka.Bones

1 hour ago, BansheePrime said:

I’m sure if DE really wanted to they could have ember make weapons melt... or something.

DE doesn't really know what to do with Ember. They kind of never did. She's been a tank with Overheat, a CC frame with Firequake and Accelerant and now a sort of not-really-damage-not really-buffer-not-really-CC frame.

Before they can "fix" her, they need to sit down and think "what do we want this frame to actually do?".