Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Articula cost and decoration capacity.

TrouNoir

How come the Articulas cost 100 decoration capacity, but everything else costs 5? 

I realize that they must consume more memory, as they're customizable and posable, but it really eats up your capacity fast. I find it hard to believe that one articula costs the same as twenty noggles or other animated decorations like planters and ayatans. I only have eight articulas in my personal quarters and I've already hit the cap. I have 375 worth of capacity for 75 assorted items, and then eight articulas taking up 800 capacity. 

That seems really skewed to me, I'd really like to see their cost decreased, especially now that Eidolons drop articulas as rewards (which I love btw). 

'd really like to see their cost decreased, especially now that Eidolons drop articulas as rewards (which I love btw). 

I'm with you 100% please drop their 100 capacity or allow us to purchase more capacity

I personally am willing to give you money DE! give me the option to buy more capacity

It needs more data capacity, because you can personalize them, not like noggles or ayatans. This means the more you have, the more it will lag, so the devs have to put a limit. Its actually good that the devs increased the capacity and added capacity for each rooms. Before that, the capacity were for the whole ship.

• 3 months later...

This needs more attention! At around 1200 max capacity per room only, you can only put around 8-10 articulas up if you want to reserve some space for other decorations and that's not much! At least lessen it to around 20 or so, 100 capacity feels obnoxiously large compared to other decorations' capacity usage.

Perhaps create a collection of them.  Don’t make them poseable.  But make them have poses, would that take up less memory per object?  And have 10 diffierent poses per eidolon that you have to collect.  I have over 100 that I can’t use and it’s maddening.

And come on DE I can’t donate them to my dojo for us to display?  Or have 100-100000 depending on clan size be able to turn in to a 50 foot tall statue of one for the dojo.  

The hard limit on decoration cost and the insanely high capacity cost of the articulas are a true annoyance to me. I would pay plat for more capacity cost no problem.

I am getting more and more eidolon articulas i cant use as decoration cause at max its 12 per room and that uses up the entire rooms decoration capacity.

And quite honestly 100 capacity cost is quite bonkers. An anasa which is a complex moving device costs 5.

So an eidolon articula which is essentially a static object takes 20 times the capacity of one of the most complex decorations in game?

I dont really care about arcanes and i have cores for months, the articulas are my main reason for eidolon hunts and with more articulas being basically useless for me i loose my incentive to go on hunts all together.