Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lt. Lech Krill Bug on Exta, Ceres

DrMedes

4889D34B8FF3D1E088474B70B725FDE0E80B5D97

When playing on Exta, Ceres there's a bug where Lt. Lech Krill constantly freezes. And by freezing, I don't mean how he freezes when taking enough damage from his back and smashing his hammer on the ground. I mean standing still and just not doing anything. He doesn't attack or take any damage. He just becomes a mindless statue. If the host aborts and it migrates, he starts moving again. But if you defeat him then, the extraction doesn't show up, even if both Vor and Kril are dead.

Edited by DrMedes

• 2 weeks later...

3 times in a row with Volt. Noticed that when he was getting stuck it looked like he was stuck in the electrocution animation loop. So I ran another 6 or so times without using volts 1 or 4. No problem.

Apparently Krill has issues being electrocuted...

I have had the same issue, both here and when fighting Kril alone for his assassination. I also use Volt and I've found that I don't have this issue if I do not use my 4 ability. I haven't noticed it affect him when I use my 1, only the 4 that makes him seize for a short period. Once he does, he just stands there shuffling until a host migration occurs. It's happened over 6 times for me.