Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Log-in Highly Unfair

(PSN)CamoLogan

My friends and I put tons of hours into warframe before the daily log-in was a thing. Then we stopped playing and when we started playing again we were far behind most other newer players. The log-in system needs reform such as rewards being given for playing time or at least prelog-in era people should be give some sort of hefty boost. I'm at about 270 days right now and the way the system is currently makes me want to stop playing. I don't think I'll ever make it to day 500 which is really sad. Maybe a better idea would be to take log-in reward weapons away? Or lower the number of days it takes to get them? Because my friends and I almost feel as if we have been punished for playing the game early on and I would be willing to bet that I have played longer than most players that are at or over day 500. Also signing in each day begins to feel like a chore and I find myself just signing in to get the bonus and then immediately getting off. And when I miss a day I feel as if im being punished. You would think you would want to implement a system where you are rewarded for playing rather than just signing in right? I'm sure I am not the first one to bring this topic up but I do think the log-in system needs reform.

il y a 57 minutes, Suncake a dit :

This system is a motivation for players to get online daily. Those who got their Sigma & Octantis logged in daily and totally earned it. Just deal with it.

So... I did a year of intense grinding, leveling each weapons on missions like Hieracon (Not fan of those AFK affinity farm like we often see), farming for each ressources and catch up the delay. But, because i didn't played at Warframe, a "F*** you" is natural?

Sorry but the daily connexion has to be reworked... Either making easier to people to make up the delay or by letting peoples choose their rewards. It's not about "Deal with it" but a timewall which is awful and doesn't reward the fidelity of the players... It's just a daily login and hop, you can logout to play another game, what a fair deal.

5 minutes ago, Chimiasai said:

So... I did a year of intense grinding, leveling each weapons on missions like Hieracon (Not fan of those AFK affinity farm like we often see), farming for each ressources and catch up the delay. But, because i didn't played at Warframe, a "F*** you" is natural?

Where is the "F*** you"?
Did you play for the same amount of time others did? You did not. No F*** you here.
The LogIn-Rewards aren't unfair. If they were unfair, this would mean, everyone gets treated differently. That's not the case. Everyone gets the same treatment. And the systems is extremely fair because of that.
Is it perfect? Hell no. Is it fair? Yes, 1000 times yes.

It's standing cap... but ADVANCED

A D V A N C E D   T I M E G A T I N G

But for cosmetics, players should be realized for their dedication of opening the game everyday. Not that I would realize that this one guy spent 2 years logging in everyday. Maybe they need to make something more realizable.

1 hour ago, (PS4)CamoLogan said:

Maybe a better idea would be to take log-in reward weapons away?

Are you seriously suggesting taking stuff away from other people so that you can feel better about not having it yourself? Or do you mean let them keep it but nobody else can ever get it now? Either way, it's an incredibly ill conceived idea.

1 minute ago, Chimiasai said:

Sorry but the daily connexion has to be reworked... Either making easier to people to make up the delay or by letting peoples choose their rewards. It's not about "Deal with it" but a timewall which is awful and doesn't reward the fidelity of the players... It's just a daily login and hop, you can logout to play another game, what a fair deal.

You don't have to play, just login every day if you want these 3-4 mid-tier weapons. This timewall doesn't protect much.

il y a 17 minutes, WhiteMarker a dit :

Where is the "F*** you"?
Did you play for the same amount of time others did? You did not. No F*** you here.
The LogIn-Rewards aren't unfair. If they were unfair, this would mean, everyone gets treated differently. That's not the case. Everyone gets the same treatment. And the systems is extremely fair because of that.
Is it perfect? Hell no. Is it fair? Yes, 1000 times yes.

Because hiding weapons behind a daywall and not a timewall is correct? If two players have the same amounts of time played but one of the two can only play the week-end, it's fair to reward only one? It's not fair and it's a system which favourite the lazy daily login and not the input in game. If someone is passionnated and it's trying his best to learn the mechanics of a game, it's fair to punish him to not being able to login daily?

When you count the hours of playing, it's a fairer deal than expecting peoples to have a daily access to the game.

il y a 15 minutes, Kyryo a dit :

like 99.9% of all daily LOG-IN rewards in other games? WOW !

It's not because something is widely implement that it's a good system. There's some others ways to rewards loyal players. 

The lazy login rewards is not cancerous but just boring to see rewards always being two years way ahead of you with nothing to do for catching up.

Edited by Chimiasai

7 minutes ago, Chimiasai said:

Because hiding weapons behind a daywall and not a timewall is correct? If two players have the same amounts of time played but one of the two can only play the week-end, it's fair to reward only one? It's not fair and it's a system which favourite the lazy daily login and not the input in game. If someone is passionnated and it's trying his best to learn the mechanics of a game, it's fair to punish him to not being able to login daily?

When you count the hours of playing, it's a fairer deal than expecting peoples to have a daily access to the game.

It takes less than 5 minutes. And you can catch up. And again, there’s better weapons.

9 minutes ago, Chimiasai said:

Because hiding weapons behind a daywall and not a timewall is correct?

AFKers.

Played for 2 years, took a year break, came back to learn they redid login system and now suffer being a year behind people who started playing around time of said break.

Now I wait and watch out for the login system rework for milestone paths of your choice.

Instead of complaining about log in rewards of all things, do what I do and shrug it off since it was your choice to not play.

il y a 2 minutes, EndermanBeast a dit :

It takes less than 5 minutes. And you can catch up. And again, there’s better weapons.

AFKers.

Zenistar remains a great weapon and a huge "Don't approach" aoe which work well since the war within patchs... A +range riven work wonder with.

And yeah, afkers exist, like leechers. But if you're leeching in a mission (I talk about time wall in a mission), you can be reported for... And the penalty for leechings would be greater if play time is linked with the daily rewards.

And... 5 min isn't a big deal if you have an access to internet daily. I have one... But there's peoples who can't play during a long periods and are punished for this.

Locking PLAYABLE CONTENT behind time walls, 1 times events, platforms etc is never a good thing and something i despise the most in gaming. This mentality of "ive found game before you therefor im better" is the most f up thing about gaming communities in every game. Denying the content to others just because you want to feel special is just childish.  You did nothing special for it , just happened to find the game faster than the others.

Edited by kuciol

I have more than 5000 hours in game, and i took the Zenith like 3 days ago. Am i crying ? No, cuz as someone else said, there are better weapons, better mods... better everything.

Also, you need less than 1 minute to log in once a day, just take your damn phone, put an alarm on it to remember to do the daily log and then alt+f4 the game out of existence until you can play it again. where is the problem in all this?

hace 34 minutos, Chimiasai dijo:

And... 5 min isn't a big deal if you have an access to internet daily. I have one... But there's peoples who can't play during a long periods and are punished for this.

So... DE should make events still active 356 day of the year because "those who don't got access to internet daily"? Sorry but no

54 minutes ago, Chimiasai said:

Because hiding weapons behind a daywall and not a timewall is correct? If two players have the same amounts of time played but one of the two can only play the week-end, it's fair to reward only one?

Yes, it is fair to reward to player that logs into the game every day.
Let me put it this way: I want all the weapons maxed and I want the mastery for these weapons. But I don't want to rank them up. I want them leveled for free.
That's what you want. You want something without doing something for it.
Why can the player not log into the game for 1 minute every day? It's not that difficult to do.

And let's be honest:
If you don't have access to the internet on a daily basis, then you have other things to worry about. Things that are more important than a video game.

Edited by WhiteMarker

9 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

So... DE should make events still active 356 day of the year because "those who don't got access to internet daily"? Sorry but no

No but they can make them more frequently, like razorback / fomorian or ghouls. 1-3 months is reasonable waiting time, 2 years is not. 2 years of waiting and you cant do anything about it. Thats what i call stupid and unreasonable. No other game i know locks playable content behind such insane time wall without any alternatives.