Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Skybox/Archwing messed up

xXHell_ScreamXx

Skybox that pertains to the archwing on the plains is nausiating. Constantly trying to force you face first into the ground for no reason what so ever.
Archwing controlls in the plains switch between normal and experimental even though you've not selected "experimental" which blows my mind how something this stupid is still in the game...??
seriously what the helll?? how long has that ticket been in place?
is there an SLA to stupid issues? i'd love to know.

Edited by xXHell_ScreamXx

3 minutes ago, xXHell_ScreamXx said:

Skybox that pertains to the archwing on the plains is nausiating. Constantly trying to force you face first into the ground for no reason what so ever.
Archwing controlls in the plains switch between normal and experimental even though you've not selected "experimental" which blows my mind how something this stupid is still in the game...??
seriously what the helll?? how long has that ticket been in place?
is there an SLA to stupid issues? i'd love to know.

Switch dont work because its combined. No sprint - normal, sprint - experimental. Archwing need flight system overhaul as whole, not only skywing.

15 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

Switch dont work because its combined. No sprint - normal, sprint - experimental. Archwing need flight system overhaul as whole, not only skywing.

It works perfectly outside of the plains.... i don't see why they didn't just use the same control scheme that wasn't broken......