Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC/PS4-GiveAway] "Let Me Buy That Item For You!" - 58th Edition - OFFICIAL FORM EDITION, READ OP!!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

1LF0EHI.png

NOTE on BONUS PRIZES

Sadly, I have to stop getting any bonus prizes: I can't keep it up with contacting the donors, then sending the winners' names, listing everything, following up if something goes wrong and such.

I am in a very, very busy moment of my life both at work and in my private life(2nd daughter incoming soon! :heart:)so I can barely find the time to set up the normal giveaway and have all the gifts provided without delays, so I can't really deal with third party additions.

Apologies to everyone, hope to get back to my past standards soon enough.

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to week 58 of my Warframe contest!! All the info you need are listed below.

From now on the contest will be open to BOTH PC AND PS4 PLAYERS; the latter will only be able to ask for market items though, as my PS4 account is only MR2, just enough to send gifts.

The contest will last 24h roughly, then I'll post the winners on both Reddit and Forums.

1. Form: use the following form to place your entry, all the info are inside it; note that this is MANDATORY, otherwise I can't consider your entry valid.

Only one submission per user, double entries will be deleted!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepXWtCeo--HOuS4uUl7TYO3flkl3vPPpk1772NmmY6I7rgXw/viewform

2. Rules:

- the giveaway lasts 24h

- 1st prize is any market item or Prime set(PC only), capped at 1000p; you can't ask multiple items here, only 1 item or 1 set

- 2nd prize is any market item or Prime part(PC only) capped at 200p; you can ask multiple items here, just be aware that the more you ask the longer it'll take for me to deliver gifts to other players, as there's a cap of 8 daily gifts we can send, so if a winner asks me more than one item it will mean someone else will get the gift the next day.

- I pickup 4x 1st prize winners and 4x 2nd prize winners

- Mods, Tennogen, Arcanes and Syndicate stuff are currently not an option as 1st or 2nd prize for PC, while Tennogen items can be asked by PS4 players.

Huge thanks to @-Gata-  for the form picture!

Last but not least, a huge, huge thank to @Pride  for creating the form and bringing the contest to a new level!!

7 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I am kind of curious if you have pets. Any you would like to have if life wasn't so busy?

Weird question, but I'll answer!

I don't have pets atm, used to have a dog when I was at my parents. 

I'd say that the main issue is space(green space also), I don't have much for a pet; If I had then I'd definitely consider to get a White Swiss Shepherd Dog and call it Ghost.

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

Aaaaaaaand the contest is over!! Thanks to everyone who participated and congratz to the winners as per below:

1st prize

Hera.Ci 30 day resource booster  
Scant598 Mesa Presidio Collection  
Grumbly 30 Day Resource Booster  
Ggking8 (PS4) Tennogen Bundle (most recent)

2nd prize

FeralPrinceFeign (PS4)   Oberon Noggle
ETHEN_Smitty (PS4)   Nyx Athena Skin
Kashurn   Syrinx armor set
vladutelu  
I really want Octavia, but if the 225 plat is too much, since the cap is 200, I'll take a Soma Prime

PC gifts will be delivered shortly, PS4 ones will be as soon as I'm back home, hopefully by the EU day!

Thank you and see you soon with week 59!

2 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Aaaaaaaand the contest is over!! Thanks to everyone who participated and congratz to the winners as per below:

1st prize

Hera.Ci 30 day resource booster  
Scant598 Mesa Presidio Collection  
Grumbly 30 Day Resource Booster  
Ggking8 (PS4) Tennogen Bundle (most recent)

2nd prize

FeralPrinceFeign (PS4)   Oberon Noggle
ETHEN_Smitty (PS4)   Nyx Athena Skin
Kashurn   Syrinx armor set
vladutelu  
I really want Octavia, but if the 225 plat is too much, since the cap is 200, I'll take a Soma Prime

PC gifts will be delivered shortly, PS4 ones will be as soon as I'm back home, hopefully by the EU day!

Thank you and see you soon with week 59!

NOOOOOOOOO! IM 1MIN LATE.

(*cries*)

• 2 weeks later...