Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Warframe Blueprints

-Nura-Izuto-

While you can put [Ember Prime Neuroptics] and click it to see how many Neuroptics you got, it won't display the amount of blueprints of it that you got.

Instead, you have to go to your inventory and type in 'Ember Prime', because doing that included the benefit that it included the blueprints I got as well, including the systems, chassis, and the blueprint to make the Ember Prime.

So here is what I want changed about this

- Make it so that when you click [Ember Prime Neuroptics], make it display the number of Neuroptics you actually have, and also the number of blueprints of it that you have as well, considering that you can't trade already built Ember Prime Neuroptics.

- But for the people who wanted to trade sets of warframe, make it a little bit easier on them by just linking [Ember Prime] make it so that when you click on it, it displays how many sets of blueprint of it that you actually have, since you know, you can't trade already built Warframes.

Or scratch all that and make it so you can link the blueprints of warframes and parts of it.

I just noticed something, you can just make already built Warframes and Warframe parts tradable as well.

Kind of off-topic:

Fishes

- While you can link how many [Norg Brain] you got, you can't trade them, make it so that you can link [Norg] since those are tradable or make it so you can trade [Norg Brain] as well.

Apologies if you noticed a few grammar mistakes or the like, my first language isn't actually English.

While I try to proof-read it the best that I can, considering that I made this I tend to value it more highly than everyone else, making it more difficult for me to notice the mistakes that I have made.