Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eris track needs redesigned.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Usually when I play on Eris I turn down the game music volume and play the Prototype Supreme Hunter theme in the background. It has similar screeching but it doesn't stand out as much as in the warframe ost. Best solution would be to sllow us to select which tracks we want to hear (a simple yes/no switch for every) bc the infested tileset has multiple tracks and allowing us to take one out wouldn't ruin the game experience in my opinion.

Edited by Mingcrusher
speling

Yeah, every time I do an Eris run, I keep thinking, "That's right, I was going to turn off the music." I never remember, and I hate the violin screech and sting. 

I'd like it if they opened up a whole set of audio options that really parsed out all the different sound stuff. I want sliders for Lotus, Ordis, Sark, Vay Hek, etc. I want to hear Mandachord / Somachord, but no other music. Things like that. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

• 2 weeks later...

The Infested themes have always stuck out from the rest of the soundtrack, for me. They don't carry the same sensation of an epic battle, nor do I get a sense of fear or discomfort as the Infested ought to instill. It seems like your typical horror track, which is a shame when the rest of the game's music is so unique and powerful. I think it'd do the team well to look at how Metroid Prime handled its moments of apprehension, and used music to build on horror elements both in the buildup and release. It seems like the sort of thing they could translate into their unique flavor quite thoroughly.