Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora

_Eclips3_

Probably a while yet. With the damage 2.5  changes being taken back to the drawing board khora's kit wouldn't work so she had to go back to the drawing board as well. Scott in the last devstream said that she is on the backburner as he wanted to bust out another massive frame review and tweak. 

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Cant they release her before damage 2.5? Like harrow was released decades before shield gating

Well, shield gating was never really promised. From the last we heard they were still having debates on doing shield gating or not, the whole concept could be scrapped by now, who really knows. People have said to DE that they should release Khora before the IPS changes, but that would make players complain that she’s too weak or too boring of a frame since she’s based off of the whole IPS system.

3 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Cant they release her before damage 2.5? Like harrow was released decades before shield gating

shield gating was never a core part of harrow's kit so no

they'd have to rework her abilities and then rework it again when they could finally implement an IPS proc rework that isn't crap

People talking about Khora and I'm looking at the Sacrifice teaser that has been release almost 8 months ago. Maybe it will be ready by the time TennoCon 2018 open his gates.

P.S. Khora is not delayed, she's just in time, early maybe. 

Edited by Void-Gunslinger

1 minute ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

People talking about Khora and I'm looking at the Sacrifice teaser that has been release almost 8 months ago. Maybe it will be ready by the time TennoCon 2018 open his gates.

Because that is just an Excalibur in a new coat of paint and something we are already used to being delayed "cause reasons" by DE.

She's being completely reworked, she is no longer tied to Damage 2.5 so she'll come sooner. At the moment, according to Scott in the lastest devstream, she's not actively being worked at because they plan another batch of older warframe changes before her.  

Edited by aligatorno

She will come when she is done. I personally would go for the damage 3.0 but that is another huge update and it can change a lot of things how works so they won't rush that for reasons. Shield gating was another idea what they drop to the table alike with the weakspots but then they scraped that idea because they realized it would kill their game and more peoples would complain.

In some form these things can coming but I doubt in the original form and idea what they planned to do.