Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora

_Eclips3_

I hope if they delayed a lot of things then at least they could fix the old items and later on they could make more new item. Also not the subject of this topic but the liset is now buggy. If you jump on the stair you could leave the ship and bug outside of your liset.

I am still interested in khora and hopefully the frame after her will be something nice. I hope they will after make the flora too because that concept is very actual after the Earth rework and the plains so we need a plant based frame too.

since devstream is tomorrow, i'll just watch and see when she coming out or what makes it changed and so on...

for now khora/time is SoonTM,

im not gonna hopes up since its something telling me she gonna be released in winter 2018 or 2019 next year once more! or april fool day to fool you

"hey guys its april Khora is gonna release in april 8th! get hyped" then "April fooled" 

44 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

I'm much more interested in Khora than Umbra. I mean it's just another Excalibur variant, big whooo. I can't wait for the quest but the fact that Umbra will come with it, I'm not really bothered.

You say that hes just another excal. Yet we dont know anything about him or what is going to be changed as he is a new frame or a new excal to be specific. He might just be another excal or different.

JVOx94P.jpg

19 minutes ago, Aleksi134 said:

You say that hes just another excal. Yet we dont know anything about him or what is going to be changed as he is a new frame or a new excal to be specific. He might just be another excal or different.

There is no situation extant in Warframe where a variant of a named Warframe has anything other than a small additional gimmick.

Excalibur Prime Umbra already exists in the Chinese version of Warframe and follows this pattern, the likelihood of DE creating something in the world release that is incompatible with the Chinese release is minimal.

Steve literally referred to it as a "darker" version of the Prime, which suggests minimal power changes beyond an additional gimmick.

Basically everything we know point to "Excalibur with a Scarf"

il y a 5 minutes, SilentMobius a dit :

There is no situation extant in Warframe where a variant of a named Warframe has anything other than a small additional gimmick.

Excalibur Prime Umbra already exists in the Chinese version of Warframe and follows this pattern, the likelihood of DE creating something in the world release that is incompatible with the Chinese release is minimal.

Steve literally referred to it as a "darker" version of the Prime, which suggests minimal power changes beyond an additional gimmick.

Basically everything we know point to "Excalibur with a Scarf"

Would be the safest assumption, still that would be awkward and stupid :

Lotus : Tenno you have sacrificed so much ... here is a scarf and a black color picker, put it on your excalibur so that you may do what you always did in a more edgy way 

Tenno : ... but i already have the smoke color picker ... well thanks for nothing lotus .... and you're not my mom ! (epic music and ending screen for the sacrifice quest + credit roll)

No frankly i don't think it will just be "Excalibur with a Scarf" (can't tell what it will be though)

8 hours ago, Syln said:

Would be the safest assumption, still that would be awkward and stupid :

Lotus : Tenno you have sacrificed so much ... here is a scarf and a black color picker, put it on your excalibur so that you may do what you always did in a more edgy way 

Tenno : ... but i already have the smoke color picker ... well thanks for nothing lotus .... and you're not my mom ! (epic music and ending screen for the sacrifice quest + credit roll)

No frankly i don't think it will just be "Excalibur with a Scarf" (can't tell what it will be though)

Mobius is right. You need to only check video footage of the Prime Umbra to see what it is like. No need to second guess. I thought it was obvious from the start that it is a skin variant for the most part and the selling point will be the lore of Umbras.

Il y a 14 heures, BETAOPTICS a dit :

Mobius is right. You need to only check video footage of the Prime Umbra to see what it is like. No need to second guess. I thought it was obvious from the start that it is a skin variant for the most part and the selling point will be the lore of Umbras.

Statement as baseless as saying it will be a different frame with different skill/new mechanic/whatever.

11 hours ago, Syln said:

Statement as baseless as saying it will be a different frame with different skill/new mechanic/whatever.

Appeal to Moderation logical fallacy. It would be apt did we not have empricial evidence already but we do, 3-years worth of footage in fact.

12 hours ago, Syln said:

Unless there's been a change, Steve tweeted out when Umbra was first mentioned as coming to the Global Build that it would look about 94% the same, so it's safe to assume that abilities would extend the same way:

I think it's safe to assume that Umbra will be a lore mechanic/gimmick, with altered stats, similar to Primes. I also don't think we've heard anything more from the dev team that Umbra will be radically different, with new abilities.

I doubt it would make sense either to release Umbra into Chinaframe that's similar to their Umbra but with different abilities. But even if I'm wrong, so what? Other than a ITYS which I will accept, we'd soon start hyping over the next new shiny that comes after Umbra anyways. coughcanihavekhoraplscough 

Edited by sleepychewbacca

24 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Unless there's been a change, Steve tweeted out when Umbra was first mentioned as coming to the Global Build that it would look about 94% the same, so it's safe to assume that abilities would extend the same way:

I think it's safe to assume that Umbra will be a lore mechanic/gimmick, with altered stats, similar to Primes. I also don't think we've heard anything more from the dev team that Umbra will be radically different, with new abilities.

I doubt it would make sense either to release Umbra into Chinaframe that's similar to their Umbra but with different abilities. But even if I'm wrong, so what? Other than a ITYS which I will accept, we'd soon start hyping over the next new shiny that comes after Umbra anyways. coughcanihavekhoraplscough 

You can assume all you want, you can make theories all you want. It wont change the outcome that DE decides to go with. And this person asked if umbra will look like the china version which literally means nothing except cosmetics, not actual abilities or anything.

3 minutes ago, Aleksi134 said:

You can assume all you want, you can make theories all you want. It wont change the outcome that DE decides to go with. And this person asked if umbra will look like the china version which literally means nothing except cosmetics, not actual abilities or anything.

Mhhm! I'll do me, and you do you. 

1 hour ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Read it again. It says "94% sure it will be same", not "sure it will be 94% same".

Edited by Ksaero

Il y a 4 heures, sleepychewbacca a dit :

Mhhm! I'll do me, and you do you. 

And we will all do ourselves altogether !

(2 january 2016 tweet though knowing DE past i can't tell it's really reliable anymore)