Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

one shotting stalker?

GrimReaperarrived

Question

10 answers to this question

Powers don't affect Stalker. Covert Lethality isn't a massive thing anymore cause most weapons can oneshot with finisher damage, and especially with Condition Overload, there isn't much point in a single target slow winded kill like that.

Also, you can oneshot stalker with a well modded Opticor, or most weapons with powerful Rivens

18 minutes ago, GrimReaperarrived said:

I have a theory, so if I go with equinox or ivara, sleep the stalker, then using, convert lethal something (cant remember the name) modded on a dagger, I can 1 shot stalker at any lvl, in fact, I can one shot anything with that right?

I one Shoot him with both my Corinth and Zaw Dagger without Covert Lethality.

you can't open Stalker to Finishers.

Spike Damage Weapons or Blood Rush can oneshot Stalker though (both versions). especially if you cast some debuff Abilities first, in the case of Shadow Stalker (you saw nothing here if you haven't completed the Story Quests yet).

2 hours ago, GrimReaperarrived said:

I have a theory, so if I go with equinox or ivara, sleep the stalker, then using, convert lethal something (cant remember the name) modded on a dagger, I can 1 shot stalker at any lvl, in fact, I can one shot anything with that right?

Here is a better one:

Use your operator amp (T3) alt fire with virtuose strike.

Shoot the stalker and that's it.

10 hours ago, GrimReaperarrived said:

I've fought and beat Shadow Stalker as Ivara multiple times solo and in groups.  The one thing I haven't tried in a very long time is using Sleep Arrow against him.  I can't remember if Sleep works on him or not.