Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Bugs: HoM and Eclipse

Xaiken-EN-

1) Enemies killed by Hall of Mirror clones do not count to Mirage's kills. This means no affinity/Hall of Malevolence credit given for kills by clones. Tested with Arca Plasmor, Astilla, and Braton Prime, all with same results. Tested in star chart missions/Simulacrum.

2) Eclipse is does not affect Arca Plasmor. Damage is still the same while Eclipse is active. Tested on Arca Plasmor, Astilla, and Zakti. Arca Plasmor is the only one not affected by Eclipse. Tested in Simulacrum. Unknown if other weapons are affected as such, so far only noticed on Arca Plasmor.

All test done using Mirage Prime.

Coming in to confirm both these bugs myself. Was just doing a survival on my own to level up my Mirage Prime and noticed that I was receiving hardly any experience. Had Hall of Mirrors up almost the whole time, and once I noticed the lack of xp, I let it run out and lo and behold, I was getting xp again.

Also had Arca Plasmor on me, and I wasn't getting any bonus damage with Eclipse up.

Strangely enough, I also had Laser Sight on it, and when one of the mirror Mirages got a headshot, it did not proc the bonus crit chance.

Just pitching in to confirm, and to add that the clones from this ability act as collision object for projectile weapons, like the Zakti, Astilla and the Simulor. Projectiles will detonate right upon hitting one of the clones depending on the firing angle.

Clone kills don't count as kills at all it seems, tested with the Killer mission objective, and mission progress tab. They apparently don't take into account weapon mods either, as trying to shoot through a glass wall in a Spy mission, only the projectile from Mirage went through, while the clones' bounced off.

Tested with Mirage Prime in random maps.

Considering she is featured in the Prime Access bundle, and it's her very first ability, and there's an augment mod for it to increase the damage of the clones, it might need some looking into, no? Please, and thanks!

Edited by Kravensky

vor 26 Minuten schrieb SixDimensions:

Hotfix 22.14.0 lists that it fixed the HoM issue.  Is this still happening? As for Eclipse I've seen nothing yet

I'd say yes. Went Solo to Helene, killed everyone. At end i did 100% (of course) of the damage, but only killed about 30 enemies in 5 rounds. Sounds off to me.

Tested further. IF i never do a direct hit with my "bubble" i could get to round 5 with 0 kills counting.

Edit: Added screenshot.

7tujsYv.jpg

Edited by CIZeRoI0

5 minutes ago, CIZeRoI0 said:

I'd say yes. Went Solo to Helene, killed everyone. At end i did 100% (of course) of the damage, but only killed about a dozen enemies in 5 rounds. Sounds off to me.

Tested further. IF i never do a direct hit with my "bubble" i could get to round 5 with 0 kills counting.

Oh lovely. Well I'll bump the hotfix. Maybe they'll look into again and manage a fix

• 2 weeks later...

Did further testing. Definetly still not working as expected.

While it is kinda annoying that people think i do next to no damage in missions, i might consider this a feature after all - Should it turn out to work on the "no kills" rivens. 

Still bugged as of 22.16.3. The previous hotfix did not fix this bug. Please revisit.

1. Take the ignis to the simulacrum.
  2. spawn 8 low level dudes.
  3. turn on hall of mirrors.
  4. have your mirrors ignis kill the guys by slowly sweep across them. (your mirrors should kill it before your mirage reaches them)
  5. check your "progress" and see 0 kills.
  6. :sadcry:
  7. look into adding fix to next hotfix.