Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One]Would like to complete my first raids before they disappear. MR21 Xbox One

(XBOX)The SYKOTIK

Hi all, as the title States I have regrettably not completed any of the raids. My current group of friends have done it a long time ago and aren't interested in doing it again. I'd like to get the cosmetics as well as mark it off of my bucket list before they disappear.  Whoever helps can have whatever arcanes I get, I'm not too worried about them with the new eidolons dropping them. I've watched a few video guides on regular Lot, and plan to watch more as well as NM LoR and JV. I'm willing to run whatever roll or frame. I have pretty good builds on all frames used in LoR except for vauban prime (I plan to forma a some of my frames to fit higher upgraded mods like narrow minded, trans. Fortitude etc) will take directions easily as well. Id greatly appreciate the help! I mainly play at night (night shift job) so I'm usually on on my nights off between 11pm-11am central time. Thanks in advanced to any help!