[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

can you make it so that setting the opacity of sigils make it completely disappear? i mean like gaining standings for my chosen syndicate, but having it interrupt my fashionframe game is really off putting.

also please fix rhino mastodon's problem of the attachment floating when you hide the prime bits on rhino prime

• Like 1

When will Riven disposition update?  How often will it update?  When it updates will it allow disposition to instantly change from 5 to 1 (or 1 to 5) as weapons become super popular overnight or will there be some controlled decent (ascent) to it?

The reason I ask is some people have spent thousands of platinum on rivens that may shift enough to make the weapon they bought into instantly weak enough to no longer be "meta."  While I think the riven system has been clear about how disposition can change and these people are taking a calculated risk (and given no special consideration), I do see fast, large changes in disposition making the weapon choice chaotic.

When can we expect to see The Sacrifice quest? When will the reconstruction of the old relays happen? When will the daily milestone reward be changed so that we can choose which reward we want? Lastly, when will Baro start bringing vaulted items? Thank You as well for all the hard work you all put into Warframe! <3

When will console get ANY of the changes to frames and weapons? We're playing on an ancient build compared to PC.

Also, will Console get Tennogen Round 2 and 3 together instead of separately? Far too much time has passed for us not to get Round 3 for another goddamn month

Edited by (PS4)GamingGuerilla14
  • Upvote 1

What is the future of pvp on warframe? (Pvp will have a place here?)

We will have some pvp ranked system some day? Or tutorial and training rooms for pvp? Or changes?

That will be awesome to warframe have a good pvp content, or competitive content...

Edited by Khaeji
  • Like 1

Will Umbra frames have a unique mechanic? I personally would love to see an umbra frame run around and shoot things like a specter after I activate transference.

Will there be a way to fast travel from Plains directly to Venus? Like maybe an Orokin void portal once you have unlocked both nodes? Would this also work from Plains to Mars when/if that happens? Would be cool if, in the future, I could literally travel the solar system landscapes without once leaving to my orbiter.

There were a lot of lore heavy, world building events that were sort of one off. I knew previously you discussed not being super interested in making them into quests, but we have some game content that references these lore points (salad v in the second dream not being infected anymore, then being infected later on) and new players have no clue what is at all going on.

I KNOW the universal vacuum debate is annoying, but an option I was entertaining is what if warframes had a Vacuum mod of their own that went in the exilus slot? This way everyone can have their vacuum if they want it, and people who don't want it don't have to have it?

Can we move chroma's passive into his first ability, and make it a cycle like ivara/Vauban/korha? It would make him supremely more adaptable to change in his surroundings. (also, when are you going to make a Razer Chroma skin that has rainbow emissives?) 

What are your thoughts on a nidus augment for his 3rd ability, that allows allies linked to benefit from his Virulence energy regeneration? While its not as good as trinity, he could now offer a whole new level of support.

Any new infested weapons in the works? There just simply isn't enough for my tastes. What about a line of slightly better infested weapons, like the grineer wraith series or the corpus vandal series?

Infested Kavats? Could totally call them "Helminth Leapers" too. (also, will pet moas have a Helminth variety?)

Possible Helminth lore? Would love to learn more about this strain of disease that's loyal to us.

sneak peak of new orbiter decorations in the next update? :D I'm hoping its anything like what we saw in the dojo last devstream.

This one is a bit crazy, but hear me out. If Eris ever gets its own landscape, please be infested, and PLEASE make the inhabitants of the relay/city be the mycosians from the Glast Gambit. Would make the tie in to that quest so worth it. (would also be neat if the landscape was locked until you did the quest.)

I know that Raids are on back burner now, but should they return, what are your thoughts of making the cetus tower into a raid? It is the perfect location for some epic missions.

And the most wacko of them all, what are the thoughts of a tenno bonding ceremony? Marriage is a bit much for these kids, but I don't see anything wrong with two tenno sharing an orbiter and (SOME) inventory/resources.

P.S. Would it be possible to make a new start chart, for Tau? I would love to see what the sentients have done with the place. Monsters like Eidolons and Flydolons in their full power being just the mere grunt soldiers of the star system also sounds amazing. Its what sounds great for the true endgame. Preparing for a mission with your op squad mates with the best mods and weapons, and not knowing if you'll make it through the mission.

• Like 4

I think a lot of people expected arcanes to be moved to the upcoming "Dark Sectors", but instead they were added to the Tridolon hunt. What rewards will come from Dark Sectors then?

Edited by Ayjis
Grammar

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, February 23rd!

How about a color picker that features sparkling, or some cool pattern ? Will Chora's pet be separately modifiable or just thru Choras mods?Hows bipolar equinox progress.  O O'yea most Important of alll !When will baro get some new goods, its been same stuff i and  have almost everything for several months now

Edited by (PS4)jockhotty
Quote too big

honestly, with as high as you keep putting plains on a pedestal and keep centering everything around it (i.e. arcanes, vaulted relics, 1/2 of the riven challenges) im not looking forward to venus as much as i was for PoE, but whatever.

if/when we get khora, will we be getting any new mods for kavats/kubrows? hell, at least give em armor with a vacuum so they arent completely useless.

Edited by (XB1)BootlegMitch90
added ?

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Please ask your questions here!

How long until Oberon Prime can use "None" and "Oberon" shoulder attachments?  The latest patch fixed a single shoulder attachment on a single skin, yet Oberon players have been ignored since Oberon Prime's release, and you're even selling the Wendigo skin which shows non-prime Oberon attachments in its pictures, even though prime owners aren't allowed the look they are purchasing.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BootlegMitch90 said:

honestly, with as high as you keep putting plains on a pedestal and keep centering everything around it (i.e. arcanes, vaulted relics, 1/2 of the riven challenges) im not looking forward to venus as much as i was for PoE, but whatever.

I was not looking forward to PoE, since it's a long way from the game I came here to play (and spent money to support).  I absolutely dread Venus.  

• Upvote 1

First and foremost, how is that Nezha deluxe coming along? I know it's only just been teased, but my body is beyond ready for it and I need to know how long I'mma be waiting. You guys really picked up your pace for the last few deluxes, so it's hard to gauge a reliable wait period. 

Following that, what is going on with that companion balance pass scott talked about towards the beginning of the year? Is it confirmed to genuinely be a thing that is happening now? Are there any focus points on what you really want to address or change during it? And if it is coming, will you finally give kurbrows a model pass alongside it because they look so very awkward right now? (could also fix whatever is going on with moonlight kavat and her not always connected feet)

• Upvote 1

With respect to DE, the plains brought a bunch of bugs, before you give us Plains of Corpus, can you maybe fix some of the more common bugs before giving us the new content?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Considering Space Mom's love for Nyx, when will we see a rework for her Psychic Bolts? They're practically useless as they are now, since building for Strength on Nyx is far less rewarding than it should be if we are to be encouraged to use the Bolts.

So, a while back, you mentioned adding a token system for sorties, where sorties would give you a currency that you could spend on the items. Is this still planned to be a feature or is it not being considered anymore?

Also, can you explain why the Moon/Lua is not visible in the Plains of Eidolon?

Love u guys and gals! Youve done amazing work all the way back with dark sector when ya only had the glave ;P keep it up plez and abig thank you to all at DE,

my question is just nit picking the first will all sky boxes get all little more love? Plains looks great maybe its just me the stars for orbiter/Relay/Dojo seem... Flat or a painted back drop instead of glimmering stars in the void jus curious (Running via PS4)?

and lastly is there or will there be a way for console players to jump to PC, if said console gets old or broke and they would rather just go PC (Keeping in mind they would not keep Exclusives for the prior system)?

Any plans to fix our pets and operators stealing affinity/focus from us if we use them?  The new moa pet loses some desirability if it also eats our affinity like other pets, but mainly we just shouldn't be penalized like this for our own gear and abilities (especially when we already put up with the terrible pickup radius).  Run pet kill and operator affinity through our frame's lens (if there is one), and everything works the same as it does now, except we can avoid being penalized for using our stuff.

Any chance for Diriga Wraith or Deathcube Prime?

Can we hopefully see the end of stasis for Pets? I have 2 many pets and it saddens me I can only use one at a time unless I pay 10k credits each time I want to use another pet.

Will Combas / Scrambus ever get nerfed?

Since 2 handed great katanas are becoming a thing, can we get a 2 handed great scythe in the later future?

_Edit_

I almost forgot, most of the players have already forgot....

When can we expect a REWORK on ARCWING? Please DE, I love this game mode and I can see the potential on it to become a fun thing.

Not to mention most Arcwing game modes are not even working properly, Like the Pursuit Mission drop table "C" is not working as intended, even if you capture it on time.

The only thing you have to do is "Copycat Game Mechanic Assets" from other spade dog fighting games, like the old Starwars Battlefront Games (Not the New EA SW Battlefront), the controls feel nice to play, it doesn't make you feel dizzy and its fun.

Edited by NecromancerX69
Forgot something very, very important: Arcwing

Is it possible to implement a kind of Backstory &/or Lore for the Helminth character, & if so, when could we be able to expect it?