Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

Feel free to pick any one of these to sate my curiosity.

• How's that clan nemesis system thing (it's been so long I don't even remember the name) coming along?
  • Any concept art or concepts in general for the new boss fights/boss fight reworks (Nef Anyo/Phorid)?
  • Khora was at one point planned to be released before the end of 2017, but was delayed along with damage 2.5 to avoid leaving potential bugs while out on break. You said Khora would be released first (along with her quest probably) and later be adjusted for damage 2.5. Could you explain what is causing the delays, if possible, or a time frame?
  • Sentient Arm Gun when?

would it be possible to make a way for cyan stars to be upgraded into amber stars? i have almost 300 cyan stars and only around 6 amber stars, and on that note could we possibly be able to buy stars/ other stuff from maroo for say endo or ducats?

will operator void beams be part of the beam weapon revamps? (if the update comes out before the dev stream i guess you can skip this question)

one last thing could we get a better way to trade at the bazaar possibly like the global trade system in pokemon where we drop items we want to sell in with a desired payment and players pay you what you are asking or make alternative offers that you can accept or deny?

Please increase the riven mod capacity. 

Also, can you put a mark on currently vaulted relics? It's getting to be too much to remember what's vaulted & what's not, particularly in the midst of an endless run. Maybe put a V in corner of the relic's picture.

Tennogen Armor sets?

A while ago you mentioned increasing the number of customization slots for Fashion frame, as 3 per item is to few, especially with the advent of Tennogen & Deluxe skins. You had mentioned possibly increasing the number of slots based on Mastery rank. Any news on this?

LESS SYNERGY!!! Not everyone likes synergy based frames. There's no diference between spamming one buttom repeatedly and spamming 3 or four buttons over & over in a specific pattern. Spamming is spamming. I for one prefer older frames that have abilities that combo well but dont rely on synergy.

New color pallets please!

@[DE]Rebecca

So what is the real reason behind Khora's delay? Since she is out of the "IPS bundle", she can be released first then readjusted like everything else when IPS changes come much later.

By right, every year has 4 new frames, so this Khora delay will resulted in this year which is same as last year having only 3 new frames?

Please don't implement tunnel gates for Venus open zone, example has it that they caused endless problems for players. Previous devstream showed the detailed texture for a corpus gate and I think it is for the tunnel gate... I hope I am wrong.

-Can we please talk about different times to hunt Eidolons for those of us with schedules that don't work on 50m slots.
Others have already mentioned Kuva Grind and Eidolon grind in general.

-Would it be possible to have Planets with active Kuva sites glow or some sort of indicator?

-Would it be possible to have a kuva way point like the music room in Lua?

2 simple questions that you'll skip anyway XD

A - News on Warframe Noggles that haven't been released yet. I'd rather have Octavia's noggle than Konzu's...but many are missing and won't file a list here as everyone knows who they are.

B - News on finishing the PBR treatment. Loads of weapons, sentinels and cosmetics still haven't seen the pass, and it really is becoming an eyesore.

QoL requests

- Show if a piece of gear has a potato installed or not

- Rework the full operator setup menu and make it look like the frame ones

- Allow us to include Focus School in loadouts

Because someone has to keep asking it:

- Why is vacuum still locked behind Sentinels? We are talking about a basic QoL feature here, not anything that grants power or progression and should be gated. Vacuum is about as basic a QoL feature as map waypoints and public matchmaking.

Also:

- Any plans to make focus farming easier? Adaro is the only way to reach the daily cap at the moment. The way it was originally designed, focus should be something to automatically accumulate over time, which is currently not sufficiently the case.

And:

- What about Sentinel rebalancing? Currently many sentinels like Wyrm, Deathcube and Djinn see no real use compared to Helios, Carrier and Shade, which at least have niche application.

1: will we be able to put amp Arcanes on operator suits? 

2: can we get a standing sink with the ostrons to acquire rare gems/relic packs/mods 

3: with the availability of free transport on the plains via these cruisers can the archwing be free aswell? 

4: can we get sticky lures. So that they attach to the Eidolon. Because with the changes you made to always follow the active entity they are always in the way of the operator shooting the Eidolon. 

5: We can't change focus in cetus. Could we get an added menu to actually choose a focus per loadout slot. 

6: why are warframe abilities not buffing operators? It's ridiculous that you remove every chance of increasing operator damage output while having a heavy toll on energy with every ability in the focus tree. 

Hey Warframe Devs! I was wondering since the update to the orbiter itself if there will be any further expansion? Seeing the personal quarters was amazing and the amount of effort put into it was as well. Having Helminths room is interesting but it doesn't offer much asides from removing the cysts. Given the size the orbiter and not seeing any method of where to add more to this left me a little disheartened that there wouldn't be anything further to add. I'm sure nothing is set in stone especially with the fact there were no inclines that lead to the rooms to begin with. I was just wondering will we be seeing more added to the orbiter, more rooms, more activities we may be able to do in our ships, and what other plans you guys may have.

With all the changes to Primary and Secondary weapons, including the new Beam weapon update, are we going to see a similar work through of old Melee weapons? There are some out there, like the Tipedo, which are in need of a little love, since most people only see them as stepping stones to get the next weapon you craft using them (in this case the Lesion) and I would like to see there be more of a reason to keep the first weapon, at least make a player think a little more about sacrificing it, so it isn't just a straight upgrade curve.

Just one question:

You have an amazing game with players ALL OVER the world, many of them eager to watch the devstreams and prime times.

Would you maybe consider either adding some sort of countdown timer OR an automatic time conversion OR just adding a link to an online time converter to your "coming soon!" posts so that your players can, with but a glance, know when you plan to do the stream, instead of having to work out the conversion by themselves? Please? 

For example, like this: Dev Stream at 2 pm ET! Click this to see converted time!

Please?

Hi Devs,

I think what Warframe needs is a better match making system, you guys are changing frames to make it better and less boring for lower levels and mastery ranks this punishes higher mastery ranks who have put in a lot of time and forma into those frames.

with a better match making system lower mastery ranks being matched with other mastery ranks would solve some of the issues.

Frames that can wipe out a lot of enemies at once on lower missions should only be accessible by defeating bosses on the higher level planets on the star chart.

If both of these methods are in place new players will rarely come in contact with high damage frames until working their way up the star chart.

also if major changes are made to a frames mechanics can you guys throw some forma our way it takes a lot of time to build it and some of us buy it as well.

thanks.

Seeing Chroma's recent rework, one of his abilities has been omitted - Effigy. My question being: will its attacks (and CC scream) ever scale with power range? That might actually make it a viable playstyle, with a large-range AoE stun every few seconds. Shouldn't be OP, as the stun duration is quite short and can't be extended (like Banshee's Silence stun).

Archived