Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

Is it possible to add a forma refund button at the cost of x amount of credits? or even a polarity reset button that would revert the polarities on a frame or weapon back to default refunding all forma. This way we would be able to re do our builds without the excess use of forma.

Hi, I never get involved into forums usually but I have several questions to you fellow passionate gamers at Digital Extreme:

- I noticed both Grineer and Corpus could lock doors. Here's an idea for the Infested: They could infest the area, walls and doors! Infested rotted skin and tentacles would block the way out of an area and a huge infested hive would spawn. Tennos would have to destroy this hive to be free again and release all entrances. The hive would spawn many infested, as well as Eximus to defend itself. What do you think ?

- Regarding the overall difficulty of the game, have you considered increasing AI capabilities instead of stats ? For example, a high level Grineer squad should be able to flank, throw grenades, retreat, or deploy special forces (Like the Grustrag Three) more efficiently when facing Tennos, also they should react accordingly to our actions: Going in after being blocked by Frost defenses, going out when they see Oberon's Hallowed Ground..this kind of thing. For the Corpus, they should program nullifyer to deploy faster when the AI detect a high amount of Warframes abilities are being used. Same for the Bursa. Infested are already chaotic so there's not much to change.

- Could there be in a futur a survival mission happening in the same aspect as when you are captured by Zanuka ? Have you considered exploring this kind of idea?

- Have you considered adding a new map system in Archwing similar to what we can have in a Flight Combat simulator game, to have a better understanding of altitude for example ?

- What do you think about adding the plants and ressources needed to craft the serums and Silver Grove serums, to the extractor available in the navigation menu ?

Thanks for your incredible game, I've been following you from the very start, keep up Digital Extreme, you guys are the best! 

Ps: Rebecca you are the sun that shine through many layers of void fissure in my heart ! No matter the distance nor the dream, your voice will always reach. Yes..just like Steve's pink short. Keep your smile blooming everyday, Lotus.

Salutation from France, Maxys.

- Can you add Somacord system  in the Plains of eidolon to have Cetus and Plains of eidolon music? (I love them, even if it's really short) 

-Who's the next Warframe to have a deluxe skin? Will Equinox have one?

->Can we suggest skin for tennogen or else, by showing a concept drawing? 

Can we have more lootable weapons like the mitter one?

Can you do exclusif sentinel/companion with syndicate as a reward?

(And, as a captura lover, it would be cool if we could show our best captura in our ship)

Thank you :satisfied:

Leaving the Energy Color on a Warframe Blank (Uncolored) Causes each ability to have a different color to it, Will it be possible to color Each Ability in the Future?

Maybe even have special effects you can buy from the Market?

Oh i almost forgot, Will it ever be possible for Creators to make Tennogen for the Deluxe Skins?

P.S I hope this question is Valid

Can we get any light shed on the possibility of Warframe play anywhere with Xbox and a windows 10 edition, NOT to be confused with the steam version.

Minecraft, Ark Survival Evolved and many other Xbox titles have done this already. 

It's pretty much the Xbox game itself ran on a windows 10 platform through the Microsoft servers.

I have a beefy PC but don't want to start all over on the steam version and be able to maintain my friends and clan mates while utilizing my PC.

Guys, most of the mechanical updates and changes over the new year up to now have been great. The weapon buffs are phenomenal, I love that I can bring my Prisma Gorgon into Sortie and have it be a terrifying death machine. Also, I love that my Operator can now pet his kitties and wardoggos!

However, the Ember rework remains...let’s say unfinished. It was intended to prevent her from effortlessly stomping low level missions without the player needing to even pay attention, but we can still do that by adjusting our builds. The thing which came bundled with the changes is the loss of her high level CC, and while the stated intent is for Ember to function as a high damage glass cannon caster, I feel that this is not borne out in how the game actually works.

Giving Ember a couple of extra thousand (at most!) Heat damage while crippling her crowd control and stating that this is intended to make her scale into higher levels as a ‘glass cannon’ sounds truly, remarkably hollow the moment one remembers the existence of Mesa, Octavia, Nova, Equinox, the list goes on.

You guys are great, but this mechanical rework is not. Please, look into it more.

Can we at least have a brief mention during the Devstream of how you feel it is working out?

I have 3 very important question ( well for me at least :D ) 

Are we to be expecting to see the parkour changes soon? I remember a couple of streams ago Geoff mentioned that there would be choices for you movement.
For instance instead of wall jumping - wall running , instead of bullet jump - some other kind of jump , just so you can have different variants and choices of movement.

My second question is : Are you planning on adding more movement to the physical form of the operator? I know you just added the slide move , and I think the back slide animation is really sweet and I like it very much but it feels like its not polished.

And my final question is : Are you thinking of making the Simulacrum accesible from the Orbiter? It would be way more practical instead of going to a relay everytime . On top of that 
its cool to think you have your personal virtual training room.

PS : Love you guys!

19 hours ago, (PS4)GamingGuerilla14 said:

When will console get ANY of the changes to frames and weapons? We're playing on an ancient build compared to PC.

Also, will Console get Tennogen Round 2 and 3 together instead of separately? Far too much time has passed for us not to get Round 3 for another goddamn month

Its worth the wait considering you guys can buy it with plat.

Hi Dev, 

When will be Khora release?

Kuva Fortress:

Any plan to update Kuva Fortress for more reason to come back?

Weapon:

Two-Handed Nikanas, When?

Arcane system: 

Could you talk more about new arcane system(UI) that Steve leak out?

If the new arcane system applied, will the old cosmetic arcane will be refund? 

Thank for your hard work!

1) lorewise, why do some warframes, weapons, and cosmetics thematically match? for example, it is known that Harrow was created to house the spirit of Rell, did the red veil also purposefully build the items in his bundle?

2) will we ever get more synthesis lore

3) lorewise, why are some warframes one of a kind until we discover them? examples being Mirage, Limbo, Titania, etc.

3) with the existence of the Hidden Messages quest, how is Mirage Prime possible?

4) what exactly is happening when Tenno capture a Teralyst

5) will Hunhow ever get involved with the Eidolons?

6) how do the Quills know how to defeat Teralysts if they arent Tenno?

7) will the Dark Sectors rework contain elements that allude to the original Dark Sector game? for example, older strands of Technocyte.

8) will we ever get introduced to other members of the Corpus Board.

9) what does Lotus look like as Natah?

1. Will there be an option to toggle dual wielding off in the arsenal? In a way characters look more competent when they quickly draw their weapons when alternating between quick melee and shooting plus our idle animation and quick melee for secondary weapon are affected by the animation set and stance mod we choose when not dual wielding. Also there is currently no benefit to holding melee and secondary in each hand and a similar charged throw was usable when the glaive was first released(there was just no power throw when button was released at the right time).

giphy.gif

2. Could you add a syandana visibility toggle for people who want to use arcanes but don't like the look of syandanas? Or alternatively could you make more minimalistic syandanas without flowing parts and which wouldnt clip through weapons much, maybe something similar to a magnetic plate that holds weapons on a person's back in some other sci fi media?

Love the continued additions to Captura mode-- however, I'm far more focused on single-frame stills than video QoL.

That said, with the new lighting rendering stuff coming down the line, will we see more lighting placement/options available for Captura in the future?

Archived