Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

• Will the Umbra quest use a new mechanic or it will be in the same style as Second Dream and War Within?
  • Will we get a Dex skin of certain frames or it will be weapons?
  • Will Relic drop rate be changed or looked at?
  • Will we get the Beam Weapon update after Stream or at a later date?

When are we going to see a riven rework? Like being able to lock stats for a set amount of kuva or a unique drop item. 

This would be a nice addition since the price and ease of access to arcanes has been addressed. It would reel in outlandish trade chat prices and give weapons that need a riven an easier time rolling one.

One of my many questions about the not released stuff are ;

Spoiler
  1. Eximus Weakpoints : In one of the dev-streams you talked about how you guys wanted to make X-mas units invulnerable until all their weakpoints were popped , was that pushed off the table or?
  2. Auchwing Sorties : You also talked about doing these by having some sortie missions as auchwing. Was this too , pushed off the table?
  3. Arcata Ball Throw Weapon : When would that ever be released? 

Are there any plans to rework enemy armor scaling?

Currently, armor scales with enemy level in such a way that at lvl 100+ armored enemies get extreme damage resistance. Players can completely negate all enemy armor by wearing 4x Corrosive Projection auras, but that is not an option in solo play or random groups.

Have you considered buffing base armor values, removing scaling from enemy level and removing Corrosive Projection? That way, status effects and warframe abilities that strip armor would still be relevant, but powering through armor with lots of damage would also be an option.

1. Will we see "proto" weapons mentioned sometime ago implemented in the game (in form of mini event) ?

2. When we get Nodashi ?

3. Minigun?

4. What happened to mandatory mod rework ?

5. Will the Arkanes installed in the new slots will be SHARED to other frames or bounded to the Warframe it had it installed?

6. Sentient weapons?

I think there needs to be a system where we can for say 5 plat reset your frame or weapon to "Foundry Default" where all forma and potatoes are taken off and and the frame is set to Unranked. The potatoes and and forma are not lost and returned to the player. This is for players like myself that after using forma for something then having that changed would like to "fix" it without putting in MORE forma. ex. i had forma'd my Frost Prime to function with only snow-globe when abilities still had mod cards(this was 5 forma) but now that this has changed and frost's abilities have changed(not by much) i would like to have the option to change his polarities without adding More forma. Now i'm not saying reset then be allowed to put all those forma back on right away, no i'm saying RESET the frame so i have to rank it to 30 for every forma again and i believe this would balance it out. Thank you for your time and consideration and if you could address this in the next live stream i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and have a nice day. 

this would also help with people being "annoyed" about changes to there frames.

SoulHunter2008

Just now, ColdCobalt said:
  • Will the Umbra quest use a new mechanic or it will be in the same style as Second Dream and War Within?
  • Will we get a Dex skin of certain frames or it will be weapons?
  • Will Relic drop rate be changed or looked at?
  • Will we get the Beam Weapon update after Stream or at a later date?

Dexcalibur was confirmed for this year.

When can we expect the new Nezha Deluxe skin?

Also, could we expect some changes to go with Nezha`s upcoming skin as well? Would be great if we could either heal or re-cast his Warding Halo ( possible synergy with his 2, where it could heal the Warding Halo and buff it`s EHP even further? )

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What:  It’s our fifth anniversary of Devstreams, almost to the day!  Since our Devstreams often deliver work in progress content, there’s many things that haven’t seen a release! You see our ideas sometimes the same week we come up with them, so let’s take some time this Devstream to give status Updates on “the-many-things-that-we’ve-shown-but-not-released (TMTTWSBNR for short)". Take a seat at the meeting-room table, hear some updates, and perhaps get a glimpse at the very certain future of Venus!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mirage Prime Access and Warframe Prime Vaults!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this February 23rd at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, February 23rd!

As always here is my list of questions:

PoE Questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  4. Sentient arm gun when?
  5. Sentient transporter when?
  6. Archwing secondaries when?
  7. Archwing melee stances when?
  8. Prime fishing rod when?
  9. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  10. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad  distilling extractor prime)
  11. Vendor selling rugs when?

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it :D
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. Flying through space with our orbiter when?
  18. TennoGen items for plat when?
  19. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  20. Boss taunting us through out planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  21. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  22. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  23. Ordis quest when?
  24. John Prodman quest when?
  25. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  26. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  27. Phorid rework when?
  28. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  29. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  30. Tenno space program unfix when?
  31. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  32. Misery when?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?

Keep up the good work! :)
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). :)

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. :)

*insert "hydroid prime trailer" taunt*

Any updates on damage 3.0?

Will there be any changes to the modding systems to hold more mods since almost half the slots are taken up by essential mods(damage and multishot mods)?

Any updates on the octavia deluxe? 

When is the event for the oldschool proto skins coming? 

Will there be any birb pets? 

Any info on umbra mechanics? Is it gonna be simply a stat and skin change? 

Will there be resource nodes for kuva on the kuva fortress? 

Questions about some much needed "Quality of Life" changes:

1) UI for Controller users on PC is extremely needed, DE has said many times this would happen soon - both in late 2016 and again in early 2017, yet we are almost in February 2018 without it actually happening. It's something that is already implemented in the consoles' versions - so from Coding, Art, Design, Texturing and Placement points of view, the work has already been done. So why the delay in implementing an UI interface for Controllers on the PC version? It's really annoying having to change from controller to a mouse to do even the most basic of things like selecting, changing or upgrading a mod, selecting a Relic, inviting Friends, customizing certain items, etc. It's impossible without a mouse. Can the developers please explain how hard and time consuming is to implement this change? And also why it's taking over a year to do so - if the work has even started at all?

2) Showing the Total amount of resources you have with the amount you gained in the End of Mission screen? This would help veterans and specially new players, without needing to check the Inventory or Foundry after every mission - the same way we can check how much standing we have with both Focus Schools and Syndicates. This should also take into account unique resources like Void Traces, Eidolon Shards, Sentient Cores, Color Pigments, etc.

3) New Config Slots for both the Operator and each of the Landind Crafts - a bonus would be having two more for warframes. Right now if I have a good customization with skin and colors and want to try or change something else, I have to take a screenshot - of which I have hundreds - otherwise I lose my previous customization as there's only one.

4) Talking about Stats, it would be incredibly helpful if the Warframes, Weapons, Sentinels and Companions' Upgrade screens and Warframes' Abilities screens showed potential gains from mods in (Parenthesis). This could be added to the right of the Stat(s) that could be affected, or the right in the empty space besides the stats where the Warframes' Rank Bonuses are shown. For example: if I add Energy Conversion to a Warframe, it doesn't show the increased 50% Strength in the Total Strength stat in the Upgrade screen nor the altered damage in the Abilities screen. Right now you need to calculate it in your head and remember, or write it down in a notepad, smarthphone or paper. The same applies to Weapon mods like Sharpened Bullets and Blood Rush (could show the first increase that happens at 1.5x Combo Multiplier). This already happens with a few Melee Channeling mods like Corrupt Charge, which shows both the increased 40% Channeling Cost and 100% Channeling Damage, while other Melee Channeling mods only show the increased Channeling Cost and nothing else, like Quickening, which doesn't show the increased 20% Attack Speed, only the increased 80% Channeling Cost. So it would also be great from a "standard" point of view, having for all of them instead of just one or two.

5) Having Stats for the Operator as we have with warframes, weapons, sentinels, companions, etc. And have these Stats be affected by the Focus Schools' Nodes, just like we have the View Stats With/Without Mods button, so we can actually see the base and the modified Stats.

6) In Bordeless Fullscreen mode, after pressing Alt + Tab to switch back to the game, you first have to click in the window to actually be back in the game, otherwise no command works as if you hadn't switched back or selected the game at all. This bug has been in the game for many years, probably ever since I started playing, and it has never been fixed. Also, Warframe is the only game I know with this type of bug - and I have played thousands of games on PC.

7) Over a year ago Steve said that in the future he would like the Warframe Launcher to be able to automatically update once an Update or Hotfix is released, without users having to do it manually every time. Since over a year has passed, is there anyone actively working or at least looking into it? This is increasingly more needed as Updates and Hotfixes are becoming bigger, since it would allow people to do other things like go to sleep, work, study, etc. and not be worried that when they get home, they will have to wait for the game to update by downloading big size files. This would also be extremely helpful for people with slow download speeds.

8) Optional quick Simulacrum Tutorial for each Warframe, after you acquire it - Could be added retroactively for people who already use them. The tutorial would go through phases and each phase teaches both the Abilities, Passives and their nuances, like Frost's Globe absorbing other Globes and stacking it's health in the process. A much more detailed explanation with many examples is on this post by a Warframe Reddit user called "WatchingRomeBurn" (all credits go to him/her):

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7h5glj/you_can_shoot_through_garas_glas_wall_from_the/dqp2oov/

9) Having new options in the Simulacrum like: new Location settings (Captura already has many settings, and with a lot of options, yet Simulacrum still only has one setting); Aura Mods simulation settings - put a requirement that you need to have the mod in order to emulate it if you must, like being able to simulate having four Corrosive Projection or Growing Power, or a mix of different Auras; etc.

10) Having the "Gear Wheel" screen show a description for what each of the UI icons for Abilities and Buffs mean. This currently can only be done outside of the game and completely breaks the flow of the game, exposes you to enemy fire and also stops you from helping your team mates since you need to stop playing, Alt + Tab, open or select your internet browser, search and/or open the site, click on the Icons section, read what the Icon means, Alt + Tab again to the game, and then resume playing. This could be done in one or even both of of two ways: using the empty space in the Gear Wheel menu to show the current Ability(ies) and Buff(s) you have to the right, left, upper or below space; or having a button that will take you to a screen similar to the Abilities or Melee Combos screens while in-mission with a description of the current Buffs or them all (you could scroll down).

11) Having the Warframe Abilities screen UI integrated with the Warframe modding screen. By this, I mean so that you don't need to back out of the modding screen, click on the Abilities screen to check how much the stats changed, then back out of the Abilities screen, click on the modding screen again. Instead you could also have an Abilities button next to the other buttons - like Actions, Mods, Remove All, Tutorial and Back. This would streamline the whole process in order to reduce redudancy and decrease time and the amount of clicks it takes from 4 (Back, Abilities, Back, Upgrade) to 2 (Abilities, Back). This may sound like lazyness, but when you spend over 30-60 minutes changing mods and checking how they affect the stats, it's really cumbersome without needing to be so.

12) Show the total amount of "Trades Completed", "Platinum Spent", "Credits Spent" on the "My Profile's Stats" screen. Currently, it only shows "Gross Income", the amount of Credits you earned. Will be helpful to show how many trades an user has made - others could see this to check if the trader has made many trades, meaning he/she is most likely a fair trader; how many Platinum one has spent in the game would help people keep a eye on how much money they have invested in the game.

Archived