Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

17 hours ago, (PS4)Crying-Maxys said:

Hi, I never get involved into forums usually but I have several questions to you fellow passionate gamers at Digital Extreme:

- I noticed both Grineer and Corpus could lock doors. Here's an idea for the Infested: They could infest the area, walls and doors! Infested rotted skin and tentacles would block the way out of an area and a huge infested hive would spawn. Tennos would have to destroy this hive to be free again and release all entrances. The hive would spawn many infested, as well as Eximus to defend itself. What do you think ?

- Regarding the overall difficulty of the game, have you considered increasing AI capabilities instead of stats ? For example, a high level Grineer squad should be able to flank, throw grenades, retreat, or deploy special forces (Like the Grustrag Three) more efficiently when facing Tennos, also they should react accordingly to our actions: Going in after being blocked by Frost defenses, going out when they see Oberon's Hallowed Ground..this kind of thing. For the Corpus, they should program nullifyer to deploy faster when the AI detect a high amount of Warframes abilities are being used. Same for the Bursa. Infested are already chaotic so there's not much to change.

- Could there be in a futur a survival mission happening in the same aspect as when you are captured by Zanuka ? Have you considered exploring this kind of idea?

- Have you considered adding a new map system in Archwing similar to what we can have in a Flight Combat simulator game, to have a better understanding of altitude for example ?

- What do you think about adding the plants and ressources needed to craft the serums and Silver Grove serums, to the extractor available in the navigation menu ?

Thanks for your incredible game, I've been following you from the very start, keep up Digital Extreme, you guys are the best! 

Ps: Rebecca you are the sun that shine through many layers of void fissure in my heart ! No matter the distance nor the dream, your voice will always reach. Yes..just like Steve's pink short. Keep your smile blooming everyday, Lotus.

Salutation from France, Maxys.

I can ear the strings ...

On 2/22/2018 at 2:44 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What:  It’s our fifth anniversary of Devstreams, almost to the day!  Since our Devstreams often deliver work in progress content, there’s many things that haven’t seen a release! You see our ideas sometimes the same week we come up with them, so let’s take some time this Devstream to give status Updates on “the-many-things-that-we’ve-shown-but-not-released (TMTTWSBNR for short)". Take a seat at the meeting-room table, hear some updates, and perhaps get a glimpse at the very certain future of Venus!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mirage Prime Access and Warframe Prime Vaults!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this February 23rd at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, February 23rd!

1. IS the new flying eidolon going to be a morning exclusive? If its not,can u guys make it a morning exclusive because we already have 3 eidolons at night and it woulbe cool to see a morning eidolon flying about in the plains. 

2.Got any plans on the infested door yet.Its kinda boring just seeing a pile of infestation there and just a chair in the room. We would like to see a quest for the helminth and a backstory for the infested. TQ :)

DE when can we expect that you address the feedback on ember

requested changes-
-diminishing range cap to 13-15m
-WoF integrated damage reduction aka firearmor/overheat
-little bit less efficiency loss
-something to fight armor
-more survivability
-damage buffs?
-fireballs QoL changes

she really needs fixing
please do not ignore this :/ 

Shelving Kora

The success of Kora depends on a balanced Damage system AKA Damage 2.5, 3.0 or 3.1 whatever it maybe once it's released.

However, I don't feel like rushing to a new Damage System just to accommodate a new Warframe is beneficial to longevity of Warframe for “community”.  Yes, there is a problem where one Damage Type out Powers the others, but decoupling Kora from the Damage System could cause more problems in the future with future changes to the Damage System.

Due to her not relying on the Damage system.  Whatever future changes you may make to the Damage System you would have to go back and make changes for Kora as well.  Thereby creating additional unnecessary work for yourself.  If you do not update Kora to fit with future Damage Systems.  She will become irrelevant similar with Excalibur’s “Mega Jump” after the release of Movement System 2.0

My suggestion to you DE would be to Shelf Kora, until the new Damage System is ready to release and release another frame that doesn't need any major changes to Warframe, (one that can exist with Warframe in its present form) So that it would be successful with the players; and not another asset that needs to be Revisited later.

Archived