Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey i have 3 questions only:

1) When we will get kuva from Kuva Fortress?

2) Will we get a balance for melee weapons too?

3) When we will get the new Arcane UI Steve teased and does it extend to all things that can get arcane (operator,amp,zaw,warframes)?

Woo,the team's back!
Now then,questions

-What happened to the kingpins?
-The MoA pets are adorable,but what of bird-ies?Will we get them sometime in the future?If that's even planned,of course,considering last time the answer was "We want but we can't"
-Hydroid prime trail~
-Will the new landscape feature the spider enemies bots at launch or at a later date,similarly to the ghouls (as an alert-ish)
-Can we get some info on Khora?
-Will our Orbiter continue to expand,or have we reached the end of it all?
-Can we have a small tease of the sacrifice?Perhaps just few words that make no sense but will once we play it?
-What will happen to our pet Satan,the "Hey kiddo" void projection?Could we perhaps see it in missions sometimes?Perhaps kinda like statues and rare caches?
-Were the Eidolons buffed,by chance?They seem to deal a bit more damage?
-Will we get more dual-wielding options (also,love the mechanic but the holster for the pistol seems to break after Exalted blade)
-Will we get Operator handshakes in the future?
-What will the "town" area of the new landscape be,if I may?Is it again a town,some sort of ship or...i dunno?
-Speaking landscape,will it have corpus vehicles to hijack and use?Also,can we see increased spawn of the plains' drygins or whatever their name was...they rock and the animations are top-notch.

...that's about it,love ya DE!Thanks for loving the game almost as much as we do!

I am actually very curious about the Lodestar Syandana; unlike ANY of the other login items, this one is... BLAND. It does NOTHING. No animation, no special FX. It's far too much of a waste of time for an EIGHT HUNDRED DAY LOGIN. And, yeah, we know you intend to change the login system as well (btw; ETA on that?) but so far, the Lodestar Syandana is far too... plain and boring... considering how amazingly awesome the other login weapons are; Zenistar's firey disk, Azima's turret, Zenith's wall-hack and my dearly beloved Sigma & Octantis' shield throw (because we all want to feel like Captain America at times). Please give something special to the Lodestar!

Most resources in the game have decorations for them, with the exception of a few. Will we be seeing Nitain, Synthula, and Forma decorations anytime soon?

Also, any plans to add an achievement or decoration for fully finishing the Focus system? (All schools maxed) 

Based on the recent balance audits we have been getting:

Are the Focus trees and the Riven mods also up for auditing? It would be fairly refreshing if the Kuva economy could be reviewed.

Can we expect the Focus tree to ever see additions to the current list of skills?

Currently there is a large delay after we perform an Air Melee, even if we touch the ground shortly after. Is this intentional? A relic from long ago to prevent zorencoptering? A bug? Or just an oversight?

If possible I would like it if this delay could be shortened or removed once the warframe touches the ground.

1. Sentient arm weapon?

2. Lunaro arcata as melee weapon?

3. Nef anyo rework?

4. Braton and lato vandal return?

5. Volt cloth physics?

6. Geoff said back in 2016 (i think it's on devstream 79) about customizable parkour?

7. Also back in 2016, steve's bourbon list?

8. (The one that i've waited) the two-handed katana?

also for reminder, we haven't seen acrid, mutalist quanta, or panthera in weapon balance's list.. please take a look at them, especially acrid cause it used to be a monster back in the old day..

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Any news on another deluxe skin?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Any News on new Captura Scenes?  Lua and Kuva Fortress please?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman  a short view back to the past. four years ago,Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you to both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication  with your lotus.

1 - Volt still not a alternative to gunplay, very weak dps, CC focused. Any full rework planed or he's going to stay this way?

2 - Been a while since the syndicate weapons. Is there any plans for syndicate content or a second batch of weapons?

3 - Melee channeling rework was talked about a few times months ago. Is there any solid plan?

The initial premise of the Focus system was going to be that it was an overflow for all the XP that would otherwise go to waste while using max ranked equipment,  but it has now become a dedicated activity in itself. How does DE feel about the enormous difference in the amount of focus gained between ordinary gameplay versus targeted farming, and how will that relate to the diminishing returns XP system you suggested some time ago?

Archived