Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

Have you ever considered to add some sort of ability chain animation for abilities like fire blast or freeze ?

For example : I cast Fire Blast once,Ember does the same animation she does now when casting it,but when I immediately cast Fire Blast again she will do different animation,and for the third time another different animation. There could be combo timer that would peak at third cast or something that would increase power strength and/or reduce energy consumption for those abilities since,at least to my knowledge,they aren't very used(I personally almost never use them).

I realize This would be a lot of work for your animation crew,but I think it would make using those abilites much more fun and ...ehm..well... cool :D ...

I got 1 question about Ember rework;

Would you consider giving her bit of armor so or some type of cc, so she can survive in a high end level scenario, for example sorties, you dont see many embers running in sorties, and she always had the problem of being a "glass cannon" now with the rework she became a situational frame, which i dont mind, as long as i can survive long enough to escape and hide, which doesnt seem to be the case.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)TexasTwurkT3am said:

What ever happened to the "Pro" version for PS4 that was talked about over a year ago and we never got? I believe it was Megan that said it was enhanced before the Pro launched but that's chronologically impossible since it launched in November '16 and you guys were talking about making the build for it in December '16

It's already there. Check your Display settings. They said that most of that didn't require an update, since the build already took advantage of the console, but there is also a slider if you want to adjust the resolution manually. The text improvement will likely be in the late-February build.

-Next Cinematic, what month? We love Lordis, but its been almost 3 months now of not having the real Queen around.

-Damage 2.5 and Khora or probably Frame after Khora?

-New operations comming any time soon?

-Can we have operator using Movement 1.0? they feel sluggish even with the dash.

Amp alt firing doesnt work while sprinting in general.  Primary fire seems to handle this by stopping the sprint to a walk while firing, then resumes the sprint.

Having "toggle sprint" on in the options and having the sprint toggled on also stops the alt fire amp from firing.  You have to toggle the sprint off to be able to fire, or just stop moving.

This stops fluidity while in combat, and with the upcoming Shrine coming to consoles, will make the encounters very clunky and frustrating to say the least.

Can this be fixed so that you can alt fire while sprinting, even if it stops the sprint to do so, then resume as the primary fire does?

Are there any plans to touch up Zephyr's rework any more? Tailwind's momentum makes it difficult to use anywhere except the Plains of Eidolon, and the Hover mechanic might benefit from a hold-to-cast mechanic (like Ivara's Quiver) rather than the charge-to-launch from the ground mechanic

Is there a timeline for when you will START working on "Trials 2.0"? Are there specific Things™ that you want to finish first (eg. Venus landscape), and what are they?

Note that Raid School Bus will be having a 12-hour farewell-to-raids event-stream that overlaps the devstream! (Please notice us)

Since it looks like you are going away from terrible status/sec and changing it into normal status per bullet/trace, at least that's what I got from this not-very-fully-explained dev workshop note, will you also change your status multishot calculation from per shot based to per pellet/bullet based like it is for crit. They way it performs now shotguns have hard status value that makes status unusable if you can't go above it, which also hurts some weapons in your previous pass that got 28-29 status chance which basically makes them terrible riven bait, as you need rivens for say, sancti Tigris to make it closer to Tigris prime, when it also has lower base damage so won't really exactly on par with it. Making multishot status work per pellet/bullet would greatly improve weapons that don't have magical 30% status removing the hard status chance requirement and instaed making it soft viability value like it is present on rifles, or, now beams, also removing huge jump status rivens make for weapons that are below the 30 status chance line. 

The questions i had last devstream. Maybe something of this will find itself fitting to what is presentet.

- Are there any plans to allow player to select and start bounties from the Orbiter before going into the plains and not having to go through Cetus first everytime? (Or would that be too hard on Konzu's phone bill?)

- Would it be technicaly possible to allow players to restart the same bounty they just did (or failed), while still on the plains? If yes, is there any chance players might get this option in the near future?

Different subjects:

- Can we get a hammock for our Operators in the new Orbiter room?

- Are the Proto-skins (which are now seperated from Deluxe skins) meant to showcase the in lore chain of progress that created the Warframes in their current form or do the artists now just make the designs up randomly with the theme of "crude early Warframes"?

- Will resource gathering on the next plains (Venus?) require all new tools or will some Plains of Eidolon tools still work there too?

I have a few Questions:

With the New Dark Sectors and it being Clan related, what is going to happen to Alliances and how are they gonna be affected by that?

I kind of noticed recently that Conclave is kind of dead now, so maybe it would be a good idea to make it a bit more rewarding for Players, not just for Conclave content, but also for the rest of the game in general?

A few questions:

After the Moa pet reveal and the operator interaction with it. Can we finally have our companions follow our operator in missions rather than stay behind with the inactive frame?

I love the Assault mission type, when can we see similar missions on other planets and if this is in the works, can they get a unique set of rewards?

Can we have the Syndicate Operatives as a companion or deployable specters?

When Moa pets become a thing, can we get a upgrade attachment to allow operators to ride them?

Will Moa customization allow us to create/buy/earn existing Moas? I'd love an Anti Moa.

Operator idles in missions, aren't a thing as of this post, can that be a thing?

For the melee tweaks upcoming, can we get the charge attacks to use the charge only, instead of the swing, the charge attack? 

Can we get Zephyr's hover mechanic to work while airborne vs only on the ground? 

That's all for now.

We all know a new social space/open world area is coming. Will it also have zaw components and if so would they be mixable with the ones in cetus?

More on zaws will we ever get parts that can make a greatsword and/or axe? Also what about dual daggers or swords?

Any plans on buffing amps for general use instead of being purely for eidolons?
Thoughts on melee weapons for operators?

Since the chains of harrow update, we are now able to wield thrown weapons and one handed pistols at the same time. Will we ever be able to do this with daggers and one handed swords? I kind of see why you guys wouldn't, given that throwing weapons of the mechanic of being thrown, but i was thinking that like the throwing weapons, they get a unique "stance" when wielded with a pistol and get some unique mechanics.

Not a question, but just saying Monster hunter world has some pretty cool weapons, one is called the charge blade, where its a sword and shield that can switch to an axe mid combo, and the switch axe which is an axe and a greatsword put together, and it also can switch on the fly. Would be cool to see something like that in warframe(imo, what the dual dark swords could have been!)

(i hope daggers and dual daggers get a buff, the only reason the single daggers see any use is covert lethality, and dual daggers don't at all, would love to see them get some love.)

Archived