Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

When can we get a source of Kuva at the Kuva fortress? As a vet, my only real endgame is kuva farming, and eidolon/focus/arcane farming. While kuva siphons/floods are great, it gets really dull, and there should be more options. Kuva into the kuva fortress would give much more incentive to go there, without it its really just a sad waste of a beautiful tileset.

Questions:

- What do you think of the idea of imposing on ourselves negative modifiers (similar to dragon keys) for better rewards, on all missions.

- Any possiblity of inceasing the default Riven capacity?

- Improve mod search!

- How is the progress of new companions coming along?

- What are the plans on the Infested Room?

- What is the progress on the new hair styles?

- Any plans for focus farming? - What do you think of the idea of triggering focus farm on certain actions (perhaps like the ones we do for focus affinity, but not only one per mission) instead of a pick up?

- Could you allow us to pick a subset of the songs to repeat on the liset?

- How about the ability to queue a number of the same item in the foundry?

- Can you anticipate something about the next quest?

- Can we have more loadout slots?

- How is the kingpin system coming along?

- When can we expect the Dark Sector rework?

- Umbra, the undying question.

Addendum: Please add the ability to buy multiple of resource blueprints in the dojo.

hey DE could you plz answer these questions pretty plz? 

grineer turrets: will we see a scaling feature for better damage for use by players? as of now the grineer turrets seem to scale better to enemys and not player and aren't viable past 30.              for drygans: (i think i misspelled it) will drygans scale better for players in bountys past 30+ as i have heard that its useless past 30+ enemies.       spector scaling for open world needs a review as summoned spectors scale based on the planet your on and for open world there useless will you scale them based on bounty level it'll help with them staying alive and perform better.          thank you for your time

Got a few questions for the dev team!

So lets talk Helminth for a bit here.

Helminth was released with Nidus on December 22nd, 2016 (according to the wiki) and has not seen any changes to his content since the charger remodel and ability to remove cysts. This has little over a year without any changes to our infested friend and I was wondering if there are any plans to have him and the cyst be more involved in some way? Perhaps allowing us to convert kavat dna into an infested Kavat (Im aware the kavats are immune to infestation, but still) as well as with the upcoming Moa pets, allowing us to infect them with a cyst to get their mutalist versions? 

On the same topic as pets, are there any updates on the companion rework that was mentioned a few dev streams ago? Pets are still in desperate need of a vacuum augment/collar to compete better with the current sentienel lineup, as well as some sentinels need a good rework (lookin at you dethcube).

Any plans to update Syndicates at all? New augments are an obvious, but what about possible new weapons or gear? Additionally, allowing us to equip any sigil from a syndicate and make the standing gain increase per syndicate rank (as all the sigils at each rank offer the same amount, but higher ones become more used thanks to their increase) would heavily boost our fashion frame game! Simply allow us to change our primary syndicate akin to how we change our primary focus schools.

Lastly, are any of the following frames down the pipeline for reworks, and if so is there any progress that can be shared: Wukong, Nyx, Titania, Vauban, Ne zha.

Thank you for your time, I cannot wait for this dev stream and its memetastic exploits!

Many Devstreams ago it foretold that we could move the dojo around on the starchart, will this ever become reality?

furthermore a small note for Steve:
January 1st I started farming focus as my new years resolution wich I kept up for the past 52 days.
I now have almost all Waybound nodes and this comes with a rather terrible UI flaw in the form of off screen stacking of wabound nodes, can this be changed into 2 rows

What is everyone's view on having missions that require/benefit from having more defined roles, for example i have an awesome and fun to play nidus tank build that primarily benefits from guardian derision, however since the way that warframe is played currently there isnt much use from this as everyone just runs through the missions.

I would love to see some more diversity when fighting eidolons, apposed to the standard volt/chroma/harrow/trinity is there anything that is in the works for this.

Is there a chance to get this implemented along with the other UI changes ?

My problem: You can see in the relics that they are in the vault, only in the codex and not eg when selecting for a mission. The same applies to prime parts which are in the Vault eg when buying ducats.
It can happen quickly, especially in missions because you do not have the time to study whether the relics are in the vault or not, that you select them and accidentally use them and thus, for example, discards a considerable value. Hope I could explain this understandably.

Here is my suggestion for improvement:
a text or an icon indicating if an item is currently in the vault.

Yes i have done it with paint;) and yes this text is translated with google;)

With best regards to DE

jRG9y0-yEMVVI9OVU7WGlsOxu3SOBr1VFsM4mbPpW99QiVGwk-lZO7cSWadadOuzKItMrURkVkR3WGAzzG5Z6jU2WvjilP2_umfyAYLIlC1SmuUwyozvPD0da6dSFW7fhHncEpoxBzY  gHjQ4OVJI4KX7AYXeCcgMeipgXPUMaS6Dn48v8f6nn7m0dhjcxW_1eDn83lDB-YtCtcxOhtGP_wS-QIEvWo9NcQ0XfJOv1b2ZHleRlCOEer-LrNT4n-2Gk6J5zxZt1IqGLAdRfbgQ7A ex6Z9P7dOWADGevJ49gkjJxLU28OD9s5FOcVz2mM2n8GRMO_w9tP7f1j8Dowv8hiuX3-aQaDHmutoQhWS6K3QiP9JhZUl_DB9TGuPhtCwxEXSl1pZ2yu_fqDnWNrLD_fwCi-QeMs7mc

Hi all! iv been playing warframe for over two year but this is my first post!

Ive got a PhD interview tomorrow but all I can think about is Khora and Octavia deluxe. This game has got me  obsessed:shocked: (should probably see some one about it). 

Anyway, what id like to know is when to expect Khora and Octavia deluxe for PS4. As well as any info on the melee changes.

Thanks DE for making an amazing game. Keep up the good work!

Can it be made to convert relics into void traces? I am asking because I have about 300 to 400 relics which I feel to never break all of them. Especially Lith relics are the "hardest" to break since survival, defense, interception and excavation missions never go very long. With that in mind it could be limited to 100 traces per day when you're MR 1 to 10, 200 at 11 - 20 and 300 from 21 to max. Plus each type of relic gives a certain amount of traces like Lith gives 10, Meso 20, Neo 30 and Axi 40 traces per day.

That would make it easier to get the amount of 1200 void traces I can collect which seems impossible since I make about 40 to 80 per day.

Archived