Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #107!

[DE]Rebecca

How about adding 3 aditional colors for operator face cosmetics as you fixed bug that made markings colors go to cosmetics too. Secondly i would be happy if opening operator hat would take off that upper part from warrior armors becous it looks stupid and you don't have hair and face accessories exclude those for eyes.

Hello, I have the following questions:

- Are you still planning on changing the Daily Login Reward system and if so when do you plan on introducing it?

- What do you have planned to develop the Trials? As things stand there isn't much high-level (end-game) content in Warframe; how do you plan to address this?

Many thanks.

Im so excited for some reveals and the prizes yeahhhhhhhhhh prizes been enjoying the ghoul bounties as well waiting for Khora I will say one thing got abit bored today and messaged (DE)streza I think it may be a bot and I called him a god and asked him where he took my precious Lotus heres a snip it of that. Speech Begins (This was me asking him to tell me where he had "TAKEN" her) "I don't know who you are. I dont know what you want. If you are looking for a ransom I can tell you I dont have credits BUT what I do have are a very paticular set of skills SKILLS that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my precious Lotus go now thatll be the end of it. I will not look for you I will not Pursue you but if you do not I will look for you I will find you and I will kill you" :)   Anyway excited for devstream happy to see some new juicy content and get hyped for it   Peace out this was DarthCutss

Since you're changing the lighting in-game can you please consider changing it in the landingcraft aswell? It's just too bright at some places and basically non-existent in others. I really want some balanced lighting for my IKEAframe. 

(Btw customizable room placement like the Dojos would be absolutely great. Maybe even tons of ship skins as loot rewards like in other games)

TLDR: please balance the lighting in the ship

<3

1. Does Eidolion status immunity is pernament thing or was it temporary solution until you will balance status effects ?
  2. Due to crit stacking for obvious reasons (Void status only works good with T2 Amp and new Eidolions are way to big to utilize this weapon)you decided to remove Kavats buff from operators which is very significant dps loss ? Will we see any improvements to current amps to be able to utilize this status effect or new Amp types ? (I got 2M in sentient cores, and except for arcanes which i craft for my friends/sell there is nothing to buy to be honest.
  3. Do you plan to keep distinction between weapon damage / ability damage ? The only way to damage Eidolions is by using heavy weapons buffed by any possible means. Could abilities like mag Bullet attractor be able to target limbs for example ? It would increase Mag popularity at some point and we could use other weapons type except for Lanka/Euphonia prime with lower than pin point accuracy ?

Now that universal vacuum has shipped with Plains of Eidolon and it stacks with the Vacuum mod (that can be used by any Sentinel), Mag's item-dragging passive is almost vestigial:  She doesn't drag items like ammo drops the entire length of a bullet jump, she doesn't pull more than a few items at a time, and she can't pull Polarize shards.

Are there any plans to give this a look-over while weapons and Warframes are in this rebalance phase?

What is the status on:

• the Kingpin system
  • shield gating
  • Secrifice quest
  • Khora
  • sentient drop ship 
  • soft focus cap 
  • arcane slotting
  • crew ship battles
  • Clan/Alliance update
  • Operator melee weapons
  • Hydroid Prime trailer
  • Damage 2.5 / 3.0
  • Universal vacum
  • Sortie token system

Also:

Will there be any more operator amp parts or meybe even more zaw parts?

When will we be able to get kuva in the kuva fortress? Right now there is no reason to return to it.

Could we get a way to remove lanses from warframes and weapons without destroying them?

Are we going to get more syndicate weapons or a syndicate operator armor?

When will we get to buy rugs, lamps, etc. at Cetus? Also we need more decorations ;)

Will the relays ever expand? There is still a lot of space on the 2nd floor.

Could we get some kind of stat locking mechanic on the riven mods? That would really help.

What will we get as a reward from the new dark sectors?

5 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

crowd pleaser

No need for a strikethrough, it's exactly as you said.

On 2/18/2018 at 12:53 AM, LazerSkink said:

If we're going by time since the teaser, it's been 7 months. If the Sacrifice is not released by early March, it means we will have reached the point of waiting longer for the quest than we did for War Within (teased April, released November), minus, of course, the major vocalized disappointment from the community on the constant delays. However, this of course is due to Plains taking #1 priority for the entirety of 2017. 

Though yes, if we're only referring to Excalibur Umbra, it took 2 years to just get a teaser (and the quest is still not out).

And going by that teaser's copyright info, it was made in 2016 (likely after TennoCon, maybe around the War Within's development finishing, but that's just a guess).

And then the idea of Plains appears to have come out of nowhere.

And development of the quest seemingly didn't begin until recently.

All this points to the teaser being very obviously meant as a crowd pleaser and nothing more, as in no indication that the quest is going to be released any time soon after the video was shown. I believe this is further supported by just how cheesy the thing is, with the flashy crumbling, the flashy movement, a conveniently placed Nikana stuck in a stone on the moon (because that's a thing that happens I think), the slow build up of just grabbing the damn hilt, and the flashy twirl (I wonder if he stayed in that position after the screen went black). It's obvious none of the clip's content is significant to the quest, it was just meant to generate a reaction by focusing on the one aspect of it most people have been anticipating. That's why I question why people wanted an Umbra reveal at TennoCon in the first place. What's there to reveal? It was pointless to make from the beginning. And even if they ended up teasing him (which they did), it wouldn't have mattered; we'd still have to wait (which we are).

2 hours ago, (PS4)KIngJS922 said:

We all know a new social space/open world area is coming. Will it also have zaw components and if so would they be mixable with the ones in cetus?

More on zaws will we ever get parts that can make a greatsword and/or axe? Also what about dual daggers or swords?

Any plans on buffing amps for general use instead of being purely for eidolons?
Thoughts on melee weapons for operators?

Since the chains of harrow update, we are now able to wield thrown weapons and one handed pistols at the same time. Will we ever be able to do this with daggers and one handed swords? I kind of see why you guys wouldn't, given that throwing weapons of the mechanic of being thrown, but i was thinking that like the throwing weapons, they get a unique "stance" when wielded with a pistol and get some unique mechanics.

Not a question, but just saying Monster hunter world has some pretty cool weapons, one is called the charge blade, where its a sword and shield that can switch to an axe mid combo, and the switch axe which is an axe and a greatsword put together, and it also can switch on the fly. Would be cool to see something like that in warframe(imo, what the dual dark swords could have been!)

(i hope daggers and dual daggers get a buff, the only reason the single daggers see any use is covert lethality, and dual daggers don't at all, would love to see them get some love.)

Archived