Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana + baby kubrow

UltraMadGuy

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

You must be a monster to take something like that to the line of fire with all the bombards, juggernauts, sap ospreys, irradiated mesas. 

We take adult Kubrows and Kavats with us into battle all the time. And soon it's going to be poor old Moas.

I doubt it's possible, as it would be technically hard to do but also break the lore.

On the technical aspect, it require massive rig, accruate base Kubrow with hair (pretty hard for Tennogen artists that haven't access to Kubrows files).
About the lore, you can't really have a Kubrow in a bag so long with take care of it and can't bring it in space and water (via archwings).

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

I doubt it's possible, as it would be technically hard to do but also break the lore.

On the technical aspect, it require massive rig, accruate base Kubrow with hair (pretty hard for Tennogen artists that haven't access to Kubrows files).
About the lore, you can't really have a Kubrow in a bag so long with take care of it and can't bring it in space and water (via archwings).

I have a perfect reaction image for this but it contains the F word...

I need one in my life. Both Kubrow and Kavat <3

[ Maybe even infested cub pet? I am aware it doesn't exist ]

2 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Warframe Lore is already Broken... I won't go into details or this would turn into a wall of text.

As for the technical aspect, I do see the problem with it, but maybe if we could ask DE for the files it could be a thing.

Just to make it more immersive (arcwing) it could be a capsule with the baby Kubrow, Kavat in it.

Il y a 7 heures, Zahnny a dit :

We take adult Kubrows and Kavats with us into battle all the time. And soon it's going to be poor old Moas.

And don't forget, the poor baby kubrow turn into the infested helminth.

Il y a 6 heures, lukinu_u a dit :

For space and water, you could do a spaceman costume, i mean a "spacekubrow" costume.

And yeah my question wasn't a request but if it's technically possible.

Something like that Dog-Carrying-Backpack-.jpg or that Dog-Backpack-Carrier.jpg but in tenno style could be so cool ^^ but if it's not possible, well too bad. 

54 minutes ago, UltraMadGuy said:

And don't forget, the poor baby kubrow turn into the infested helminth.

For space and water, you could do a spaceman costume, i mean a "spacekubrow" costume.

And yeah my question wasn't a request but if it's technically possible.

Something like that Dog-Carrying-Backpack-.jpg or that Dog-Backpack-Carrier.jpg but in tenno style could be so cool ^^ but if it's not possible, well too bad. 

Except that man's riding a bike and that woman's walking in the park (?), not fighting hordes of enemies all trying to kill them and their pet.

I think the idea would be really cute, but it doesn't line up with the treatment of infant pets in Warframe. They stay on our orbiter, out of harm's way. We take the adults into battle. Taking the babies into battle wouldn't be very humane. We might be mass-murdering forces of balance, but I don't think we've ever harmed kids/babies (human or otherwise) or put them in harm's way. The Orokin did that, and that's why they're Warframe's true villain, in my eyes.

On 3/2/2018 at 1:01 AM, Zahnny said:

I don't like where this is going...

Tell me more.

You'll find out 

2 hours ago, UltraMadGuy said:

The gif is broken... snif

Hm...weird how the gif broke, it should show properly, but for the sake of clarity...imagine Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura laughing sarcastically evil

Off topic

Maybe better and it would solve the probs with space and water...'new pets' something like birds but no birds(i don't like birds in warframe)...something like a big big hamster! he would give you shields and hp or liefesteal. the pet would hang around your Body or so...

Edited by (XB1)KabaEistee

Il y a 8 heures, (Xbox One)KabaEistee a dit :

Off topic

Maybe better and it would solve the probs with space and water...'new pets' something like birds but no birds(i don't like birds in warframe)...something like a big big hamster! he would give you shields and hp or liefesteal. the pet would hang around your Body or so...

Actually the sentinel do well this job, no?