Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odin Warframe

IAmFozzieBear

I apologize for this blank area here. I originally posted this concept in both Fan Art and Fan concepts but shortly after submitting it to Fan Art it merged it into this one. So it doubled the post. Which is odd since I've submitted the same content to both Fan Art and Fan Concepts several times. Not sure if it was against the rules or what but yeah. The Odin Warframe post is below. 

Edited by IAmFozzieBear
  • Like 1

1BfGlYJ.png

Y5DGCGP.png

3XnLZIC.png

ZV1EGkm.png

7IVfKa4.png

X9Rh0zX.png

Idea for a new Warframe, would like to thank my bro DNSR for helping me with this Warframe from start to finish. Also a thanks for Party Lizards and my brother Raptors support. As far as stats and all that goes, might add them in later. Also the ability drawings, might rework them as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Its aight, the only problem i feel there is with is that there are only 3 abilities? Unless youre making that raven into two abilities. Would be better if it counted as 1 toggleable ability like ivaras 1st ability.

Other than that its aight

The ravens are another ability, just need to go back and make it apparent that it is. And is aight a good thing? 

Ehh it is pretty cool tho, i just feel you can do more. Ability efficiency isnt the only thing that warframes use, there are 3 other ability modifiers that the raven could effect you know? 

Turn raven into a switchable ability like vauban, then youll have another ability slot. Idk what would be put there but hey, more cool abilities the better right?

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

1 minute ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Ehh it is pretty cool tho, i just feel you can do more. Ability efficiency isnt the only thing that warframes use, there are 3 other ability modifiers that the raven could effect you know? 

Turn raven into a switchable ability like vauban, then youll have another ability slot. Idk what would be put there but hey, more cool abilities the better right?

Exactly. Definitely agree with you on that. If you have any ideas for the ability modifiers let me know, would like to see what you'd add, perhaps I can show that in an updated sketch for the Ravens at a later date. 

This is my jam man! Would love to play this character! Really love bringing in other cultures. Brings variety and representation (much like Overwatch does)
If the character can't be implemented it would be a great skin for Oberon

Edited by Iccotak