Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.3

[DE]Megan

Couple of environmental glitches going on since this update.  One is a graphics/map UI glitch.  

RuKQQGg.jpg

Seems that his section of hallway to an elevator is not remotely showing up on the map nor mini-map at all.  No waypoint marker, no drawn out map, nothing...  As you can see on the map, I'm standing in it and yet.  Nada..

The seconds is a sound artefact...  

b9BCdBT.jpg

When slamming on this destructible grate, you get the sound and within 2 seconds later get a secondary sound of if happening again.  It's not echo, it seems delayed.

Both were discovered running the Void, Oxomoco area tileset.  Not sure whether it extends to all generated maps in the void at the time of the posting.  

1 hour ago, CoreXCZ said:

Yet again, another proof community is ignored and PoE is pushed. If you, dear DE, want players to burn out, you're on right way to do so.

Why I feel more and more that DE is trying to get rid of veterans and have blinded newbies take their place? I doubt I am only one who noticed that some changes DE did while 'upgrading' Warframe were issue solely because of veterans. I find it funny how entire development slowed down because of witch hunting.

I'm a newbie (started just before PoE) and this PoE pushing along with some of the changes are really killing the mood for me to continue playing at all.

il y a 4 minutes, -Makojin- a dit :

I'm a newbie (started just before PoE) and this PoE pushing along with some of the changes are really killing the mood for me to continue playing at all.

I never said all newbies are blind, but large portion is (it's not their fault however). All that content is pretty shiny and no wonder they are getting lost in it, not caring about game issues. So, sorry if I offended you in some way, of course it's not just veterens who suffer from this PoE pushing, newbies as well suffer because they can't experience what older players did in past. Pushing PoE on us always killed the fun and enjoyment, only raising negativity and DE needs to realize this (I doubt they even care how we feel).

cassual posting few issues that probably noone cares about:

• kuva cloud hitbox beeing very small for HOST(1-2 meters) versus beeing a client (5-12 meters) while using Void blast ability + Basilisk gaze waybound;
  • Cryona syandana sitting incorrecly(Clipping through warframe rear end) on mirrage prime and few other warframes in particular noble animations (ember noble, banshee noble etc.)

39 minutes ago, CoreXCZ said:

So, sorry if I offended you in some way

No, not at all. Guess I should've made my reply a bit longer. I just wanted to bring to attention (if they even read these topics), that not even all the new players that joined because of PoE, want this much PoE shoved down their throats.

Archived