Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.3

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Adarza Kavat’s Cat’s Eye Critical Chance Buff no longer apply to Operators.

While not the end of the world, I feel that I must strongly protest this. This is at least the second time that an alteration has been made that patently, negatively affects build diversity in the game overall. Adarza critical chance applying to Operators was one of the very few reasons for people to start taking companions other than Vacuum Sentinels out into the field, as the effect is neither predictable enough nor long-lasting enough to build around in non-Eidolon-based scenarios.

The first time that I can recall is when the decision was made to alter EMP Aura affecting Eidolon Shields, an aura mod that very few people have ever seriously used in any context, and usually quickly abandon when it is discovered how much of a non-issue standard Corpus shields are.

At least twice now, the decision has been made to remove the potential for usage of an otherwise never-used piece of content in niche, singular scenarios.

Why is it that, the very few times that these pieces of content work exactly as intended, in a way that the general player base would find desirable, the decision is made to make them not work at all? Because they weren't intended to work on the piece of content that people are actively using them for? Then the question must be asked, what can be done to make them desirable outside of that content? Because if they're not allowed to work at all, then there's no reason for them to exist at all. Nobody uses EMP Aura for Corpus or Corrupted, at all. Very, very, very few people use the Adarza Kavat for its unpredictable, short-lived crit buff when Sentinels exist with Vacuum.

I would very strongly suggest that rather than removing these interactions outright, that DE consider instead merely limiting their potency. Half-effectiveness, perhaps.

37 minutes ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

Adarza Kavat’s Cat’s Eye Critical Chance Buff no longer apply to Operators.

Why??? 

Im not confortable with it, but they clearly said before they dont want us to 1shot their eidolons, and we already found ways to do it again even after the tweaks.

Dont worry, theres more tricks besides de Adarza.

Just now, krimit said:

yeah but lower base dmg lowers proc dmg with heat or gas or toxin and it the crits are much smaller overall so no reason to ever use it anymore. 

And yet you get more toxin procs because the fire rate is faster. It got worse with heat, sure, but heat's garbage for damage anyways.

There's not an argument that the Phage didn't get a DPS buff. Its ammo economy is 1/12th of what it was, and that's awful, but its DPS went up.

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beam Weapon Changes

Yes!

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Beam weapons now state "STATUS" instead of "STATUS / SEC" in the Arsenal because they can now Status Effect more than once per second (like all other weapons)

YES!

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Fire Rate of the Zenith's Alt Fire

Nice

Enabled weapon hit notifications for all projectile based weapons.

Cool

Increased the Endo awarded by Simaris’ Daily Synthesis Target by 2x

Alright

• Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

Oh dang… eidolon fight nerf!

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

When customizing your Warframe under the Appearance tab, your Warframe will appear unarmed and idling to make customization easier without going into a blocking/armed stance

Nice! You have no idea how much I wanted this.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed changing your Warframe’s Energy color resulting in the Energy color of the Uru Prime Syandana also changing

Oh finally. This is my most-used syandana and I got really annoyed by this.

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

Thanks, mb u will refund my formas from my adarza/smeeta (14 ffs!) then?

Amprex

• Mastery Rank 10
  • Damage 24 Electricity
  • Fire Rate 12
  • Status Chance 22%
  • Critical Chance 32%
  • Critical Damage 2.2x
  • 18m Range (unchanged)
  • Magazine 100/700 Capacity
  • .5 Ammo requirement
  • Aimed Zoom reduced from 2.23x to 1.4x
imba 155 lvl 4

seconds

Bug Found : Multishot mods on beam weapons no longer alter status chance, unlike on projectile weapons where multishot increases status and damage/shot

it's nice that beam weapons no longer roast through ammo like majority used to, but many of them have lost their niche appeal, like the Atomos crit multiplier, or the Amprex and Synapse 100%+ Crit capacity

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adarza Kavat’s Cat’s Eye Critical Chance Buff no longer apply to Operators.
Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators.

Now...that was completely unnecessary...but I'm not surprised.

You really just destroy anything without a second thought for your precious Eidolons...Auras, Raids, Cats...

Good job DE! Really...just...LOL...

So why was the innate punch through dropped from the Ignis/wraith line of weapons?

Also why is it now I can no longer see the flame from my ignis wraith as I pull the trigger (and neither could the people with me as in see their flame or mine?)

And why can't you get them to 100% status anymore?

I swear you all like messing up good weapons after I put 5 forma in them.

Panthera (Alt Fire Only)

• Damage 100 Physical (70 slash) => from 225 (180 slash)
  • Fire Rate 2 => from 3
  • Range 6m from 5m
  • 4 ammo consumed per hit (Not intended consumption - will be changing to 1 in next Hotfix)
    • Please note that Ammo will be consumed when hitting surfaces other than enemies at the moment. We are aware and will fix as soon as we can!

Even with the possibility to have more than one status per second, it seems quite harsh at first glance.

29 minutes ago, Khift said:

Base damage went down from 330 to 30, but fire rate went up from 1/s to 12/s.

Ammo economy not withstanding, the Phage got a sizeable DPS buff.

not to mention the status chance changes.

i think something people are slightly overlooking on the gammacor as well.

Archived