Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.3

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Khift said:

the Amprex went from 125% crit chance with just point strike to 80% with that mod, how do you get its a monster?

Rivens are a thing in this game and people seem to ignore that because they don't want to invest on them
I was playing with amprex for a long time only to see that the strong point of this weapon got nerfed only to be replaced with mediocre status chance, amprex was a special weapon in this game bringing red crits at the cost of extreme ammo needs
Now that they "ballanced" those things amprex is just another beam weapon
Don't be blinded by the "buff hype" train ,beams still are garbage comparable to other weapon categories

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

When customizing your Warframe under the Appearance tab, your Warframe will appear unarmed and idling to make customization easier without going into a blocking/armed stance

Perhaps can do so for the weapons too like Hok's daily special, as some has handle decorations and we can only judge by switching to primary or melee etc. Also some melee like polearm etc are too long, we cannot see properly as the whole weapon is not in the light or the full view of it.

Also... what you mean by 'traces'?... or the 0.5 ammo requirement? 

"Picking up a Syndicate Medallion, Exceptional Sentient Core, or Flawless Sentient Core will now display the same special UI message like when you pick up an Argon Crystal."

Please revert this to the way it was before. Why sentient cores? Theres enough visual clutter in the Eidolon fights on my screen without every single exceptional and flawless adding to to that =/

"Adarza Kavat’s Cat’s Eye Critical Chance Buff no longer apply to Operators.

Smeeta Kavat’s Charm Critical Chance and Energy recharge Buffs no longer apply to Operators."

But why? Whats with this nerf? Mad people are taking Pets with them to help their operators do more damage? Operators are already high on the hate list for a lot of users so taking away things that make the operators better and able to output more damage does not help that situation.

I wonding when their going fix the Plains as the droid and prisoner keep bugging out that there don't move anymore and cant finish the quest/ bounty. plus the fishing seen bug too as soon i htrown my bait in the water well it fall and gone off my screen like i have not thrown my bait hmm Thanks DE 

4 minutes ago, Lelouch_VI_Britania_0 said:

Rivens are a thing in this game and people seem to ignore that because they don't want to invest on them
I was playing with amprex for a long time only to see that the strong point of this weapon got nerfed only to be replaced with mediocre status chance, amprex was a special weapon in this game bringing red crits at the cost of extreme ammo needs
Now that they "ballanced" those things amprex is just another beam weapon
Don't be blinded by the "buff hype" train ,beams still are garbage comparable to other weapon categories

Only in Warframe will you see someone complain when a weapon becomes enormously better after a buff - because their riven for that weapon only increases its damage output by 80% instead of 100%.

Really, man? Seriously? You have a riven -- apparently a very good one -- for a weapon that just became top tier... and you're complaining?

So after the hotfix i ran straight to my modding station and gave my cycron riven som rolls. It had 110% heat and 120% electricity. i rerolled it some times and got a 214% dmg / 80% status riven and was like "sweet now my dmg will only be slightly less for more status chance"

with my dual elemental riven i had 800~ radiation dmg
with my new 214% dmg riven i had 570~radiation dmg

How come my radiation dmg got reduced by 230 dmg!

i tried equipping a 90% electricity mod instead of my riven to see what would happen.
the radiation dmg is now 530. . .

i then went and made sure that Dmg increase mods give more dmg than elemental mods by trying out mods on my Prisma angstrum and i wasn't suprised to see that dmg indeed give more dmg than elemental mods.

So then how come my dmg got reduced so drasticly?
is this a bug how dmg is calculated on beam weapons or does it have to do with the fact that cycron now has IPS (PS) and elemtnal dmg at the same time.
or am i just being stupid and missing something on how dmg is calculated?

Thanks for the update, DE. Been playing around with the new beam mechanics since it dropped, and I have to say I'm enjoying the couple of weapons I've re-modded so far.

That said, regarding the Convectrix: I really, really want this weapon to be good, because it's extremely unusual and I see a lot of potential for ol' laserscissors. That said, the mechanic for it is still extremely uncomfortable to use and I think it might actually be consuming ammunition faster because of these changes. I still don't see myself seriously using it in the future, but I have a couple of potential fixes to the problem.

The biggest issue is that as interesting as the "feathering" mechanic is, the weapon wastes a lot of ammunition just getting the beam to a point where it can start chipping away at an enemy. It's crippled even further by the rate at which it consumes ammo. I think you could solve this by any of three ways:

1) Convectrix only consumes ammunition while dealing damage, or at a vastly lower rate (0.1/sec maybe?) until it starts dealing damage.

2) (Personal favorite) Give the Convectrix the same "battery" mechanic as the Cycron and the newly-changed Flux Rifle. Eliminating the possibility of running out of ammunition altogether allows the weapon to hold its current mechanics while also making it sustainable. It also offsets the accuracy/reliability issue by making it reliable in a different way, instead of it how it is now, with enough downsides to make it unappetizing to anybody who doesn't want to invest a catalyst and a pile of formas.

3) Convectrix holds its laser position when aiming OR only focuses/unfocuses when aiming. While this eliminates the need to "feather" the trigger, it makes the weapon considerably more reliable and makes its ammo consumption less of a detriment.

Anyway, that's the only big thing I would suggest so far. Thanks!

Just now, Khift said:

Only in Warframe will you see someone complain when a weapon becomes enormously better after a buff - because their riven for that weapon only increases its damage output by 80% instead of 100%.

Really, man? Seriously? You have a riven -- apparently a very good one -- for a weapon that just became top tier... and you're complaining?

Enormously better?
Huh, ammo efficiency and mediocre status on a crit weapon make it better?
Atterax which has S#&$ for damage is one of our best melees just because of the red crit potential, let that sink for a while before calling this "buff" amazing

I think a lot of us would have much appreciated it if you added the stat comparisons anyway. I for one, am not very knowledgeable in weapon stats, and rarely use beam weapons aside from Ignis Wraith and Atomos, so I'd REALLY REALLY like to see the difference between them. Because despite it being like comparing apples to oranges, remember they're both still a fruit, one would like to get a better understanding of the taste before biting into one.

It's hard to tell if some of these are nerfs, buffs, or side grades.

Also, as I got through reading everything and I noticed the damn Adarza Kavat nerf...  WTF???  You also nerfed my favorite Quanta Vandal... MULTISHOT mods no longer applies to status like it does on NON-beam weapons.  WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE ON?   Either that was intentional or you broke it after you nerfed it.  Seriously???   The removal of punch-through on the ignis/ignis wraith was also taking the pisser.   The game is already grindy in some places and you want moar grind???  There are only a few frames that work well with the ignis/ignis wraith and as far as I know Ember and Nekros ignis users use them for FARMING.  WHY REMOVE INNATE IGNIS PUNCH-TROUGH???  Oh yeah, and the flame effect on both weapons are GONE.

Also, you guys still haven't fixed the repala syandana going through some warframes:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O0cTQoZsatPEkXc9AvhkaQFkgM4a-93r/view?usp=sharing

Just now, Lelouch_VI_Britania_0 said:

Enormously better?
Huh, ammo efficiency and mediocre status on a crit weapon make it better?
Atterax which has S#&$ for damage is one of our best melees just because of the red crit potential, let that sink for a while before calling this "buff" amazing

It's base damage quadrupled.

Even after accounting for crit mods its damage output has gone up by 20%.

Are you capable of even reading patch notes? Or do you just want to complain?

39 minutes ago, Khift said:

Unlike the other beam weapons, the Synoid Gammacor actually did get a very sizeable DPS nerf. And the status changes benefit it far less than other beam weapons because magnetic is such a useless status.

95% of beam weapons got better, with some like the Amprex and potentially the Synapse suddenly becoming amazing, but the Synoid Gammacor actually got worse with the patch, and the Panthera's alt fire just going straight down the toilet.

it's still the highest dps beam secondary, and so what about the magnetic, mod it for corrosive and you still have like 3 times the amount of corrosive procs you had before.

@[DE]Megan Honestly i don't know what you all intend to do with this game.I get it,New content and you feel the need to shove everything in it so players can enjoy it,but at the verry least STOP GOD DAM MAKING IT SLOW AND BORING!!!!Jesus what on erth could have bothered you so much the fact that the adaza kavat gave the crit buff tot he operator?Do you want us to die of boredom or to enjoy the game and have fun?In the last hotfixes all you did is buff 1-2 usseles things and remove all the fun and good stuff.Change is good,nerfing and slowing something that most of the player base hates is even worst.Keep on donig this and im sure before you release the next open world aka venus open world,the plains bug list will be gigantic and ignored completely.Stop making the players wish they haven't spent this much time and effor in a game!

Archived