Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Ember

WaterWarrior

Passive: Ember inflicts twice the dmg  to enemies on fire(no matters if using weapons or abilities) and restores some health every time she kills an enemy on fire. 

1)FIREBALL: it can be cast up to 3 times. 

2)ACCELERANT: in addition to what it does, accelerant prolongs the status effect of heat proc by 25% at max rank, bonus effect duration affected by Power Strength. 

The recast is not immediate,it has a moderate time to re-cast. 

3)FIRE BLAST: As always but the wave radius and ring radius are affected by Ability Range. Enemies within the ring's flames as well as inside the ring take damage. 

Enemies that remain on the ability area A)take more damage over time OR 2)their heat dmg resistance is reduced up to"X"%(high temperatures are capable of weakening the hardest shell). Nevertheless only the enemies within the flames are 30% susceptible to be ignited. The ring of fire shrinks until it reaches its limited time(to a minimum of 3m). 

It can be cast up to three times. 

In order to the enemies to be affected if inside the ring, they must be surrounded by the flames. 

4)WORLD ON FIRE: it's practically the same. The ability deals "X"heat dmg per second(heat dmg decreases with distance), I mean enemies within the area of effect take the full base dmg or just a percentage of it depending on how far or how close they are from Ember. The closer, the hotter.  

With respect to the explosions :the explosion occur per waves. The number of explosions per wave are affected by Power Strength up to "10(?)". Every time an enemy on fire dies inside the area of effect a percentage of his max health is added as extra dmg for the next explosion(s).The dmg of the explosions don´t dimish with distance. The percentage of max hp converted as extra dmg is affected by power strength. The extra dmg is stored and distributed among the number of explosions. The rate  in wich the waves of explosions occur are affected by Power Duration. The explosion seek for random enemies and objects that can be ignited, if the number of objectives are lesser than the explosions ,multiple explosions will apply to those/that objective(s) up to 3 times ,explosions that don´t find an objective will explode through the environment. Explosions don't have heat/fire proc  guaranteed. 

The overall ability has a 30% status chance per wave it includes the area of effect and the explosions. The explosions can be finished before the time of the wave renews. 

it is still a channeling ability,the mana ost doesn´t double and neither the range,if the base dmg double is up to you,every succesfull explosion consumes some aditional energy.

I really do think that last part you said was great, the part about the further the enemies are away the more damage, that sounds like fire! Maybe weaken the proc chance over range as well! Now enemies are just on fire and no one gets theyre kills stolen as much.

I think ember should also get health regeneration for each enemy that is on fire near her in a 50m radius. The more fire spreads the harder it is to extinguish right? Same should go for ember, i think it should even increase in health regen by a certain percent of health enemies have that are on fire. 

Then have her knock down augment work only for those sorta close to her. Weakining her cc by a bit but enough so she can move. 

#MakeEmberGreatAgain xD

Seriously tho, Ember should be the Queen of fire! Shes just a small, extinguishable, no threat flame atm. But this above would make her more on the move and in enemies faces, rewarding players with survivability for players playing with her in this play style which is needed for her anyway to be useable on places like the plains. 

Then that reduced damage over a radius is great too so players will have more of a chance to kill something. I would say make her fire deal max damage with the highest amount of status chance around 4m from her (regardless of what mods are equiped). How it decreses over range i havent worked out numbers yet lol.