The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex prime vs sicarus prime vs akstilleto prime vs euphona prime vs akbolto prime.

(PSN)YASSIN2004H

Question

9 answers to this question

No matter the buffs, DE can't seem to make Sicarus Prime any good. Lex Prime is a classic and is far from bad, but enough mods and AkStilleto Prime will overtake it in pure DPS from what I've seen. Euphonia Prime has potentially more raw damage than Lex but has a slower fire rate and reloads more often

Apples to oranges much? 

Those guns are wildly different and they all only share the fact that they're pistols... Depending on range of engagement, factions, level range they might perform better or worse but basically it's more about personal preference. They all do stupid damage and have decent to good status potential, so... 

To elaborate:

Lex/Aklex Prime are a sniper rifle. Excellent at extreme ranges. Can work with status despite the low fire rate. 

Sicarus Prime is a midrange shredder, great crit and status. Works better in close quarters because of the clip/reload ratio. 

Akbolto Prime are very good for groups and have the best sustain out of all of those guns (clip/reload ratio again). They suffer a bit on the status department, but theirs crit are stupendous. 

Euphona Prime is either a midrange one-hit wonder that struggles on armour, or a hugging range status machine that can't crit for the love of god. I personally don't like shotgun mode cause i find it just a much inferior version if the tigris prime. 

Akstiletto Prime have the best status and moderate crit, works best for shredding armour, but their accuracy is not that great. Better at closer range. 

Edited by Autongnosis