Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, TrollKun said:

guys, since the hotfix i'm having a problem where i start the game but the window doesn't read my mouse nor my keyboard, so i can't do anything, tried restarting my pc and starting in fullscreen but nothing

Do you have a program such as discord/TS/skype running in the background? If so a friend of mine had that problem and had to uninstall and reinstall that service.

On 28/02/2018 at 2:11 AM, SasoDuck said:

Do you even know what you're talking about?
My only point was that none of these things are proper nouns (ie the name of something, like the name of a country, name of an organization or institution or business or group, name of a person, etc). Damage, beam, and ammo are all nouns, yes, but none are proper and therefore should not be capitalized.

Sheesh, the internet just wants to argue about things that ought not be argued about...

Well, sorry for taking what you said literally lol. Beam can be capitalised though in the context of the game. Ammo is a bit debatable, but it might be possible to capitalise it if you use it as part of an abstract whole, i.e. the warframe specific "Sniper Ammo", referring to the things you pick up on the ground, for example. Damage is more of a stretch though given its fairly literal use.

P.S.: I took "proper" to mean "genuine", and took it literally. So.... Do you know what you are talking about in regards to my post? :P

21 hours ago, Yu_Cypher said:

Do you have a program such as discord/TS/skype running in the background? If so a friend of mine had that problem and had to uninstall and reinstall that service.

It was, actually. it was discord and just went to settings and turned off overlay, i did not have to uninstall anything, but thank you!

3 hours ago, FunnyBunny3141 said:

Well, sorry for taking what you said literally lol. Beam can be capitalised though in the context of the game. Ammo is a bit debatable, but it might be possible to capitalise it if you use it as part of an abstract whole, i.e. the warframe specific "Sniper Ammo", referring to the things you pick up on the ground, for example. Damage is more of a stretch though given its fairly literal use.

P.S.: I took "proper" to mean "genuine", and took it literally. So.... Do you know what you are talking about in regards to my post? :P

T'isn't my fault that you misinterpreted an extremely common term such as "proper noun." I'm surprised that the term wasn't drilled into your head during your school English courses? or you just didn't pay attention? Such things were usually taught along the same lines as nouns, adjectives, verbs, etc.

Archived