Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

A stove doesn't lose all of the heat its created when you put a new pot on it. I'm not a scientist but I don't think a laser has to reheat every time it goes to a different surface either, please revert and keep it at a continuous damage ramp up instead of having it reset constantly. Imagine how terrible gorgon weapons would be if you gave them the same thing but with fire rate instead.

Just now, omasa123456 said:

No fixes to AMD processors causing crashes when hosting pepeSad

I thought that issue was fixed:

On 2/21/2018 at 1:16 PM, maciejs said:

Hey guys, so I *think* we "fixed" it. I put fixed in quotation marks as to be completely honest, still not sure what the issue was exactly. I spent past 2 days staring at various crash dumps and they didn't do too much sense to me. Seemed like some kind of a very violent stack corruption, but even then it wasn't very logical (values in memory/registers didn't 'fit'). We went through all the changes between the last 2 builds and could not find a culprit either. My only theory was the linker/compiler generated some subtle error somewhere and as much as I don't like it because it seems handwavy, I was out of rational explanations and in the words of Sherlock Holmes "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth". That particular crash seemed to be limited to Ryzen CPUs, so whatever the faulty code was doing, it didn't seem to matter for Intels. In any case, as of  2018.02.21.13.07, this particular crash should be gone. If you're still having issues, please post a WAR number here.

from https://forums.warframe.com/topic/922889-2162018-patch-causes-a-game-crash/

If it's not , I'll stand corrected, though.

Please fix ignis (wraith) invisible fire beam when modifying heat to become blast damage.
Also blast procs on single elemental beam weapons like Glaxion and Ignis do not proc properly regularly.
And maybe consider reimplementing the forced toxin proc for embolist? (Blast proc also not working on that.)

• Increased the Beam weapon Damage ramp up time from 0.8 to 1 second.
  • Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

Wait..what? So a beam weapon will take longer to ramp up, but then once it ramps up, it will have to do it again if you swing to another target?  Surely I'm misunderstanding something?

39 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Convectrix Alt Fire beams now continuously sweep back and forth.

Thanx.

[edit]

Increase sweep speed. And it should be affected by firerate mods.   Otherwise there is no point.  Can as well just move it around manually. With mouse.

It must be rapid to be fun.

More Panthera notes than I've seen in a long while, and fixed the alt fire up a bit next day which is always nice. At least there is confirmation on the Sarpa being looked into, unlike the Panthera punch through or giving secondaries with alt fires the disarming purity effect on their alt fires... but I mean the weapon's serviceable compared to what can happen to the Sarpa so I'll live. Thank you for the beam weapon changes and fixes its been a blast so far.

-Edit-

After a little bit more time...and even a little thought (shocking I know) the ramp up per enemy doesn't really make sense, especially since it will switch so often in a pack of rapidly moving enemies, if it were weaponside it'd be fine, longer you hold the more you do to a certain point as it should be however I have to wonder at what point does, say, a sawblade go from doing its full damage against one target while fully active for more than a second and then because of a shift of target- said sawblade decides it doesn't want to do full damage until another second is up despite never having let go of the alt fire? A ramped up weapon should continuously keep max ramped damage per amount of time the trigger is held, not based on the enemies and who shuffles in the way. Just my 3 cents.

Archived