Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Really, the ramp up should be based on weapon firing time rather than per target.

If they want to tweak the ramp up TIME (e.g. stuff like the Cycron and Flux ramping faster, and stuff like Amprex ramping slower) it's perfectly fine. Also, ramp up should be affected by fire rate mods.

Also, all the vids showing how strong the new Amprex is ... in an actual combat situation, positioning is actually needed to get that kind of result. Against 1 target? It's not that fast without a very high rolled riven. Nerfing everything because of ideal condition testing just isn't reflective of combat scenarios.

SO much yes DE PLEASE REVERT THESE CHANGES or make the ramp up just longer but on the GUN

not RESETING PER TARGET

3 minutes ago, iceyShardZ said:

SO much yes DE PLEASE REVERT THESE CHANGES or make the ramp up just longer but on the GUN

not RESETING PER TARGET

If it has to be reset per target, it should take into account chaining and also ramp up faster per target. It's more fair that way.

Also, please make fire rate ramp it faster.

Just now, Datam4ss said:

If it has to be reset per target, it should take into account chaining and also ramp up faster per target. It's more fair that way.

Also, please make fire rate ramp it faster.

fire rate ramp it faster and it should start from 50% rather than 10%,

10% is just reseting all of your damage

14 hours ago, R4dioS1lence said:

"You get paid the same for doing less work, too! That's how the real world works, right?"

Reduces the grinding. Still shoves it on players faces with sarcasm. Really DE? Just revert it back to how it was then.

[inb4 someone doesn't get it, just to be sure, below this line there will be only sarcasm]

No, better! Make it 2000 Cryotic, 30 minutes, 30 waves, and 5 Interceptions! While doing it too, also increases the requirements for rotations! Make it 300 Cryo for a reward (also, 50 per excavation, not 100... 100 is too much!), make it 10 waves, and make it 10 minutes! Not to mention, Interception should also take at least twice as longer. But that would unbalance with extermination and capture. So make it no less than 400 kills on extermination, and make the capture target have 100x as much health, and spawn 3 different ones running in complete different directions. And, of course, make it for all missions, not only invasions!

Yes, that's how games should be, right? EA did nothing wrong with Battlefront 2, they are righteous on the path towards making gaming a "work of sweat and tears"! Because nothing says more "I'm a great player" than "I spent over a thousand hours playing this game", instead of "I learned the mechanics and the game now gives me an easy time on tasks that were arduous before". Yes, gimme more of that grinding, because nothing helps out more my anxiety than small, not-mind-consuming, repetitive tasks with small gratifications! Not that it will solve it, but it makes me forget, so it's enough, right?

Yes, that's how we like it! No, we LOVE IT, since it's a LABOR OF LOVE, right? Turn those "lazy frames" that require fine-tuning to be turned into room-cleaners into spamming machines "because AFK focus farming" or "because it reduces the enjoyment for new players when a single frame kills everything that isn't even in sight before they can even be spotted". As if those focus conversion rates don't already require hours and hours of grinding towards that cap, and not like Eidolon give much better rewards that not only don't count towards the cap BUT also can be put ANYWHERE. And as if crouch sliding Atterax/Secura Lecta players couldn't do the same. Right? I need more gratification for spamming buttons! Having an unbalance mod that can turn any status-centered melee into a crouch+click killing machine is okay to clear rooms, because it requires more clicking and spamming. And there isn't nowhere near enough am I right?!?

Yeah, DE, you'll take this game into a great place! Please, keep up the great work!!! LOVED THE UPDATE!!!!!

I dont get if u are sarcastic or .. ?

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Beam weapon Damage ramp up time from 0.8 to 1 second.
  • Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

Yawn. Well I guess it was fun for 1 day at least. I suppose they can continue gathering dust and mold in the arsenal like before.

hace 14 horas, TheDefenestrater dijo:

Serious?  Are we playing Warframe or are we punching a time card?  Please tell me the threats will be significant enough to actually cause a potential failure on the part of the players.  Being rewarded for simply showing up is not at all rewarding.

IKR, They may as well just throw the rewards to us every now and then. You don't earn stuff anymore, you are spoon feeded. 

50 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

IKR, They may as well just throw the rewards to us every now and then. You don't earn stuff anymore, you are spoon feeded. 

And we're "earning" rewards by doing an easy 10-minute survival instead of an easy 5-minute one?

I mean, there's nothing magic about "wave 2" or "minutes 5-10" that suddenly makes the mission hard. It just means we have to do 30 minutes of trivial combat instead of 15 to get our fieldron.

hace 7 minutos, Ham_Grenabe dijo:

And we're "earning" rewards by doing an easy 10-minute survival instead of an easy 5-minute one?

I mean, there's nothing magic about "wave 2" or "minutes 5-10" that suddenly makes the mission hard. It just means we have to do 30 minutes of trivial combat instead of 15 to get our fieldron.

You missed the point, is not the difficulty, they may as well do a 1 minute survival, 5 criotic, 1 wave defense, and so on.

Just now, theANIMALtm said:

You missed the point, is not the difficulty, they may as well do a 1 minute survival, 5 criotic, 1 wave defense, and so on.

What I'm hearing is "we need to be spending twice as long as a standard version of the mission, or we're not earning." In other words, we're not being forced to spend enough time on it. If that's not what you're getting at, please help me understand.

This game has legitimate "too easy" issues (for instance, one-shotting Sortie bosses without even stopping our run toward extraction). Whether an invasion mission takes 5 or 10 minutes is not one of them.

hace 18 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

So each time I hit a target for first time (or if I don't keep it on reticle until it dies) is the damage going to ramp up from start again? That doesn't make sense, it makes dps arbitrary, I thought it was supposed to be a like a fire rate build up like the Soma or Gorgon tied to the weapon not the to the enemy being hit.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the Beam weapon Damage ramp up time from 0.8 to 1 second.
  • Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

Pff, I love how you guys buff beam weapons, then nerf them straight away again and even in a way that makes absolutely no sense.

Archived