Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Invasion Changes:
With the precedent already set from Fissure missions for rewarding per normal endless cycle, Invasions felt strenuous due to their lengthy mission completion requirements. Considering there are other “faster” mission types available to get your reward and get out, it was time to cut back a bit on the way 'endless' variants work within the system. As a result, the following mission completion requirements have been scaled back: 

• Defense from 10 waves to 5 waves
  • Survival from 10 minutes to 5 minutes
  • Interception from 2 rounds to 1 round
  • Excavation from 1000 Cryotic to 500 Cryotic

Awwwwwww yessssss, thank you!

8 minutes ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

Please make it so eidolon lures do NOT despawn until the eidolon teralyst/variants actually despawn themselves, this is beyond frustrating having your capture be ruined due to scripted despawn as soon as Onkko says something.

AMEN BROTHER

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Arcanes working inconsistently on Exalted Abilities (Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, etc) or Weapon Abilities (Titania’s Razorwing, etc).

Does this imply that Arcane Precision now works on Mesa's Peacemaker?
(if it proc's before you enter Peacemaker, since you can't Headshot with Peacemaker)

Also, the Invasion changes are GREATLY appreciated!!
giphy.gif

edit

I saw over on Reddit that Arcane Velocity works now, proccing during peacemaker so I'd assume that Precision also works (if you proc it beforehand)

2 minutes ago, SasoDuck said:

@[DE]Megan, can you please stop capitalizing things that aren't proper nouns in the patch notes? "Ammo," "damage," "beam" etc do not need to be capitalized and it's annoying having to fix them all when I transcribe the patch notes to my Discord updates channel. Thanks!

Of all the whiny nonsense I've seen in patch notes threads, this has got to be the whiniest.

Archived