Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

[DE]Megan

can make a synapse the second kind of fire when the button is held, it consumes ammunition at a maximum of 70 with each absorbed cartridge + 18 damages when releasing a shot at 35+ meters is obtained at the maximum load of 1260 damage. It would be desirable that this damage would be electro and not corrosion then the weapon can be used and on the teralers, while realizing that you have a stock of shots is not big

16 minutes ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

Please make it so eidolon lures do NOT despawn until the eidolon teralyst/variants actually despawn themselves, this is beyond frustrating having your capture be ruined due to scripted despawn as soon as Onkko says something.

Had this yesterday.
Lures despawned during the Hydrolyst's 'oh crap, i ded' animation, before the actual 'death' or 'capture' animations run.
Literally had the 'bounty failed' UI hovering over a dying Hydrolyst with the explosions of the depsawning lures in my face.

Wasn't sure if to be more impressed or frustrated.

Would've taken a screenshot, (I mean, that's gotta be some kind of record) but that would've caused me to d/ce, which would've been bad.

-----

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

Wait what? Why should it?
How does that even make sense?!

17 minutes ago, WhiteSpike said:

Thank you for the fixes and changes, especially the one where lures get in your face. So much damage wasted on a ally...it's really frustating..

Meanwhile, can we hope kitty buffs to affect operator again? Pets have already so low pros to get them out of stasis and with this change, most people will just ignore them and think they don't even exist.

I was actually going to go get a cat for the buff to the operator, now it seems pointless since I don't need it as my sentinel is better in every other situation.  Why bother besides grinding the MR and stasis it?  This was something that made pets worth it, now it's just meh.  My thought would be, maybe it only effects the operator half as much?  That would help limit the overkill they bring when you have 4 of them, but it would still make it worth while to get one and use it, otherwise why bother?

2 минуты назад, ReDllStarS сказал:
can make a synapse the second kind of fire when the button is held, it consumes ammunition at a maximum of 70 with each absorbed cartridge + 18 damages when releasing a shot at 35+ meters is obtained at the maximum load of 1260 damage. It would be desirable that this damage would be electro and not corrosion then the weapon can be used and on the teralers, while realizing that you have a stock of shots is not big

It will be elemental opticor with staticor . 

il y a 21 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

Beam Weapon Changes and Fixes:

• Increased the Beam weapon Damage ramp up time from 0.8 to 1 second.
  • Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

Invasion Changes:
With the precedent already set from Fissure missions for rewarding per normal endless cycle, Invasions felt strenuous due to their lengthy mission completion requirements. Considering there are other “faster” mission types available to get your reward and get out, it was time to cut back a bit on the way 'endless' variants work within the system. As a result, the following mission completion requirements have been scaled back: 

• Defense from 10 waves to 5 waves
  • Survival from 10 minutes to 5 minutes
  • Interception from 2 rounds to 1 round
  • Excavation from 1000 Cryotic to 500 Cryotic

Changes:

• Improved and enhanced audio feedback when hitting enemies with Beam weapons.
  • Improved Eidolon Lure following/positioning logic to prevent them getting right up in your face and disrupting your view.
  • Swapped the mesh of the Gantulyst dome Shield to solve collision issues with certain projectile types when shooting inside.
  • Enabled near culling on Eidolon bushes to reduce visual clutter during combat. You will now notice foliage fading from view when in the thick of it.
  • Disabled special Idle animations when customizing your Warframe Appearance in Arsenal. If a special animation is running when you enter the Appearance screen, it will continue until it's done and further special idle animations will not be played.
  • Removed the “while sliding” and “undetected” requirement for the "Kill X Dargyns with a Bow" Riven challenge to alleviate some frustrations. Any existing challenges with this requirement will revert into one without it.
  • Drivable Dargyns that are commandeered by Pilots now count towards the "Kill X Dargyns with a Bow" Riven challenge.
  • Restored the weapon trails that were removed from the greatsword/heavy blade Tennogen skins.
  • Picking up a Cetus Wisp will now display the same special UI message like when you pick up an Argon Crystal.
  • The Solida Syandana now has a visual ‘barrel spin’ animation.
  • Changed Archwing Pursuit rewards to be one static drop table instead of rotations that never really functioned.

So Beam weapons are back to the trashcan .. Great.. Why does all the other weapons always do their full damage even when switching target.... I'm ok with Ramp time.. But it will goes back to 0 once we switch target..  That has to be an overview..

All the others changes are great though..

P.S Still Salty about the cat Change not affecting operator.. My poor kitty is freezing in the incubator :( 

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Beam weapon Damage ramp up time from 0.8 to 1 second.

I feel like certain beam weapons like the Flux Rifle were in a perfect place before this. Perhaps you could consider having different ramp-up times/reset per weapon? This change that seems targeted towards the Amprex only hurts other beam weapons that weren't nearly as powerful.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed Archwing Pursuit rewards to be one static drop table instead of rotations that never really functioned.

YES! Thank you for this! :D I posted this as a bug a few months back, I'm really glad it's fixed/ changed now!

Edit- I hope the drop table site be updated to reflect this change soon! :) Depending on how it now handles drops, it could be a real incentive to playing Pursuit for meso relics.

1 minute ago, kpa732 said:

PLEASE revert that ramp up! if you barely mouse off the target, or if something else gets in the way, the ramp up is completely gone. Chaining beams like the Atomos are taking 3X as long to kill groups! A fully built Quanta Vandal can barely take down a group of bombards!

I agree with this

I'm testing out my atamos and it cant kill anything other than the target im shooting at now. Its function of sweeping trash is completly gone which is very very bad because of its awful ammo economy

Archived