Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.4

[DE]Megan

and if anyone from DE reading this please for the love of god fix the lures suddenly died when sunrise is nearing. that is total BS. It should be any lures that already attached to eidolons synovia or already charged can still functional to capture the eidolons. pls fix this crap.

It's just proving they are doing changes without even playtesting them before.. Or have a general feeling for it ..

Ramp up is not bad.. 

Ramp up per target is killing them.. And don't say they are fine against star chart.. All weapons are... I have tested it before the hotfix ..Sortie 3 with Atomos and Ignis Wraith was nice.. Tested it after.. It was like 2x more difficult

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enabled near culling on Eidolon bushes to reduce visual clutter during combat. You will now notice foliage fading from view when in the thick of it.

Cool! I actually thought it is purposely done to induce challenge for players just like how the Eidolons are scripted to always move near pool of water to lure players into getting magnetic proc due to the night’s darkness and heat of battle unable to see the pool of water. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Increased the Beam weapon Damage ramp up time from 0.8 to 1 second.
  • Fixed Beam weapon Damage ramp up not happening per target.

hm, didnt read everything too closely before. didnt even know its supposed to be ramp up per target. 
so if i understand that right, then that means, whenever the (white and not customizeable) crosshair leaves the target hitbox (with all that stagger/movement effects, graphical stuff going on and with horde enemies getting in the way) i get a dropdown in damage.
initial testing after this hotfix seem to confirm that. also you seem to have limited the targets the amprex spreads to and the dmg the chain lightnings do.

surely the initial version of amprex was too strong. i think a limitation of targets the amprex can spread to is totally right. although i think it could be allowed to deal more damage to "sidetargets" than it is with this hotfix.

for me personally the "per target" killed my initial joy and de-exited me. i never used beams really before (apart from ignis) and i am so glad to have realized the "per target" soon enough, before i had put forma into the currently building beam weapons.
well, at least its mastery and maybe i am just bummed, because it went from "OMG THIS IS AWESOME!" to "hm, wait what? ... i suppose they are ok/good tho, if you can pinpoint your crosshair on one single target and not leave the hitbox once." in one day.

i am glad that the aimgods got new toys. 
this sad panda will go back to the spray and pray projectile based weapons.

Fixed some issues reported with the Hema Ammo mechanic. Essentially increasing Clip size Mods or reducing max Ammo Mods would affect the Ammo pool leading to incomplete clip reloads. Also, the Ammo pool could get into a bad state if you were knocked back/down while in the reload animation.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

En 9/2/2018 a las 19:52, FelixGrief dijo:

hace 2 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Conclave Changes:

• Reduced the Damage of all Beam weapons in Conclave.
  • Reduced the Damage of the AkJagara in Conclave.

Megan why? Did you increased bullet of Akjagara? Because only two rows of shots and youre out of ammo, the balancd of damage x bullet acutally was fair... 💔 Nerfing a great weapon

• Removed the “while sliding” and “undetected” requirement for the "Kill X Dargyns with a Bow" Riven challenge to alleviate some frustrations. Any existing challenges with this requirement will revert into one without it.

Thanks, was a bit lazy to do em while sliding, its possible but quite freaky

• Defense from 10 waves to 5 waves
  • Survival from 10 minutes to 5 minutes
  • Interception from 2 rounds to 1 round
  • Excavation from 1000 Cryotic to 500 Cryotic

This is what stopped me from playing them. Thank you for doing, this is awesome.

10 minutes ago, gReMLiN1804 said:

hm, didnt read everything too closely before. didnt even know its supposed to be ramp up per target.

Even if you read it closely, there was nothing in either the original dev workshop post or the actual Hotfix 22.13.3 update post to indicate that this was the intended behavior.

" Perfect accuracy and high fire rate is balanced by limited range and damage ramping up from 10% to 100% over 0.8 seconds when firing and decays back to 10% over 1 second after stopping. "

Note: "when firing", "after stopping".

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

wait.... so you made a change that negatively impacts beam weapons ability to sweep multiple targets by reducing their effectiveness by 90%... and then changed the convectrix alt-fire to constantly sweep multiple targets?

That is confusing me a bit too.

Just now, Coach473 said:

This is what stopped me from playing them. Thank you for doing, this is awesome.

tbh do 3 missions to get arguable reward mechanic by itself is far from perfect. i can understand when you pursue some blueprints (rare stuff) or some orokin catalyst/reactor tier rewards (valuable stuff) may justify doing 3 missions in a row. ok maybe 3 fieldron or injectors may too if you are new and just building up/ but 1 mutagen or 1 mutalist alad v nav coord is just beyond good and evil. especially nav coord. do 9 missions (that you have to track) just to run 1 assassination, rly? i mean you consider it ok and a good design solution?

Disabled special Idle animations when customizing your Warframe Appearance in Arsenal. If a special animation is running when you enter the Appearance screen, it will continue until it's done and further special idle animations will not be played.

Very nice. Now how about extending this also into orbiter deco mode?

Improved Eidolon Lure following/positioning logic to prevent them getting right up in your face and disrupting your view.

Thank you so much for this, you don't know how much frustration these lures gave me when I solo the Eidolons, they always block my view when shooting.

Invasion Changes:
With the precedent already set from Fissure missions for rewarding per normal endless cycle, Invasions felt strenuous due to their lengthy mission completion requirements. Considering there are other “faster” mission types available to get your reward and get out, it was time to cut back a bit on the way 'endless' variants work within the system. As a result, the following mission completion requirements have been scaled back: 

• Defense from 10 waves to 5 waves
  • Survival from 10 minutes to 5 minutes
  • Interception from 2 rounds to 1 round
  • Excavation from 1000 Cryotic to 500 Cryotic

this is very nice!, great work DE.

also when are we getting a proper universal vacuum?

Archived