The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you just HATE about Warframe?

o0Despair0o

1 minute ago, Zerecas said:

Like that Saturn boss said, 2EZ.

I hope that the PoE: Venus ver. is actually challenging, and not cater down to newbs when they are famous for complaining no matter how you spoonfeed them. And oh, if Venus PoE can increase its player capacity to 6~8 rather than 4, that would be great.

Keep in mind, Venus is the second planet away from Earth. No need to make things very difficult and having new players scratching the back of their heads wondering "What in the world do I do?" while enemies annihalate them because they're not experienced. 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Mythical Warden said:

Keep in mind, Venus is the second planet away from Earth. No need to make things very difficult and having new players scratching the back of their heads wondering "What in the world do I do?" while enemies annihalate them because they're not experienced. 

Understandable but I'd still think Sortie is there for them as the first line 'end-game'. Besides, following the starchart order, it would takes probably at least a year before we actually experience difficulty..

Just now, Zerecas said:

Understandable but I'd still think Sortie is there for them as the first line 'end-game'. Besides, following the starchart order, it would takes probably at least a year before we actually experience difficulty..

True, but DE does care about it's beginners and tries to keep them in by making things easier. If they make things more difficult, it might discourage them from playing, possibly causing them not want to play there game. It's more for business.

18 hours ago, VerthicaSilver said:
  • Lack of Catalyst alerts
  • Overabundance of Reactor alerts or "gifts"
  • Limited Warframe or Weapon inventory space (like seriously. the whole point of the game is to grind for these weapons and Warframes, why the hell do you limit the amount of them we can collect. its just there to milk money out of people)

and as a side note. why is there no good farming spot for certain resources? i want a good place to farm polymer bundles, because Uranus defense or survival is bunk

Catalysts - DE gotta make that money somehow, this is one of the few things that you're going to need that you might spend plat on semi regularly as there aren't a ton of alerts and it's a high tier reward for sorties.  It's 20 cents US.  A true Micro transaction.  I think this is looking a gift horse in the mouth.  Complaining about reactors?  Really?  Make more kubrows, advance MR.  

12 plat for 2 weapon spots...this is not milking.  You want to see Milking, go play Planetside 2 or DCUO.

Guess i'll make a list:

-Hate how useless Channeling mods still are

-Hate how the only good Sentinel weapons seem to be Sweeper, Deconstructor, and Vulklok

-Hate how buggy the Kubrow/Kavat AI is 

-Hate how Raids are going away yet Lunaro is still around

-Hate having to level up Archwing equipment when hardly anyone plays on those missions

-Hate how slow it feels to be in underwater Archwing missions

-Hate how long it is to queue up in Conclave missions 

-Hate how Darvo never has any actual good deals on sale

-Hate how Solar Rails haven't made a comeback

-Hate how we haven't gotten any new lore scans from Cephalon Simaris lately

You know those little ledges that exist for some reason on every doorframe in the game that, upon coming into contact with, halt all of your momentum and leave you doing cartwheels in the ceiling as you get gunned down by enemies?

Yeah. Those.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

Lousy netcode and peer to peer problems - no contest there, which includes (but it's not limited to):

cetus frikkin doors. (this thing - really ...really)

host migrations

invisible buyers in dojo

lag, people that are hosting from laptop in tibet with 1/5 wireless connection.

I have a long list of gripes but I swear nothing irritates me more than the sound effects of female Grineers dying. I love killing them as they are all in need of violent death, but man the sounds they make grate at my eardrums. Oh, and as mentioned the sound of Exalted Blade. I guess I have a weakness to bad sound...

Metas, I can shred Eidolons with Valk and a few other frames like there is no tomorrow, but people are insistent on looking only for 4 certain frames for their  "ideal meta" hunt team.

Too little advantage of staying for more waves in endless mission forcing everyone to "stop at 20."

Lack of difficulty in general, I want to fight level 1000+ enemies.

PvP is horrendous bordering on non-existent (I want old dark sector style pvp).

Matchmaking with non-English speakers, I think there needs to be a selection of language in online options allowing priority for same-language connection. As the population grows, this will become more of a problem.

Just a few a complaints, but there are a million of things I like about the game.

On 3/1/2018 at 9:47 AM, (PS4)BattleCry1791 said:

Catalysts - DE gotta make that money somehow, this is one of the few things that you're going to need that you might spend plat on semi regularly as there aren't a ton of alerts and it's a high tier reward for sorties.  It's 20 cents US.

A buck twenty, but still not that much money. Easily enough made in trades from somewhere, although of course somebody had to put money into the system for that. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

1_ Ability-oriented gameplay in 30s levels, with several but not enough options for high level

2_ Most of things being tied to exp, pointing at, again, level which you can slaughter easily --- 30s, and in public it's mostly done by abilities.

3_ Maiming Strike. In general. Not only slide attacks were so nice, now they have to be unreasonably strong.

4_ Old tiles have some weird collisions/invisible walls(?), you can find one or two on Sedna tileset if you look hard enough.

5_ Some blackboxes make no sense. Ceres blackboxing is terrible because it's literally an invisible roof over an in-the-open tileset.

6 hours ago, SenariousNex said:

Metas, I can shred Eidolons with Valk and a few other frames like there is no tomorrow, but people are insistent on looking only for 4 certain frames for their  "ideal meta" hunt team.

-snip-

Curious, how do you shred your Eidolons? I'd love to be able to solo it.

On 2/22/2018 at 2:40 PM, SteamlordD said:

Nerfs to things that long time players have access to only after endless hours of farming because they make the new grind a little more manageable.

I Agree, the new updates seem to benefit new players than veterans, due to players complaining how much grind there is in the game. 

[ If the Developers continue to spoon feed new players just like Oberon and Harrow parts are dropped in missions, this game will be a joke to play for every player.]

Edited by xV3NOMx

9 hours ago, helioth137 said:

whiny self entitled players

And

elitist know it all snobby jersks

I was about to say that specially about those platinum hoarders and entitled individuals who downplay and insult you for no reason. Anyway, those types are everywhere in every game so arguing about it is a lost cause. 

What things I hate about the game? 

Well, I'm more than happy that the game is free, that you need to use your wits to get things working and understand the pseudo economy of the supply and demand market. There are great ideas throughout the game and ups and downs. I think games are not perfect and it's ethereal to convince everybody 100 percent. 

In my opinion the game introduced vehicles, open world arenas, more rifle, beam weapons and a new set of guns. I rather reserve the word hate and say thanks DE for the great job done up to this day. I hope to see you guys on the PS5 with more improvements and performance of the game. 

In my opinion RAIDS most not go. I still want to play them even if they don't give rewards. It's a good measurable tool to understand, refine and modify warframes. Those benchmark missions should stay. I think DE should fix a bit JV and make lor and lor nightmare longer. Up to now they are great and so the Eidolon missions. I think they are pretty intense in some occasions. 

Lack of end game content, as well as lack of enemy variety and the challenges they provide.

Also Riven mods were the best thing that happened to this game recently. We need more of it. Random stats/quality on weapon blueprints, frames and everything. Random elite enemies dropping some random loot. 

We need an incentive to play after we run through newly added content. Grinding can't be the only incentive, as it is too repetitive and boring by itself.

Edited by White_Matter

My biggest gripe has always been Forma. If I want to put multiple Forma on anything, I don't mind doing the constant leveling (though boring). But I feel I shouldn't be locked into one polarity for all time on one slot and only way to change it is to re-Forma and re-level. I don't see why 1 Forma'd slot can't be made to toggle the polarities? This would create to positive things for players.

1) It would alleviate some of the unnecessary leveling to just "change" a slot (note, not add a second polarity, but just change a current one).

2) It would encourage players to experiment more with different builds by allowing them to swap polarities on the slot without having the endless grind to do so. 

If I want to put seven Forma in something, fine, I'll do the grinding. But just to swap a spot I already have Forma'd would be so much easier if I could just toggle the polarity instead of having to do an eighth re-level. 

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72